||23||

Lauren's POV

I haven't told Y/N that I'm going to her parents house to try to change their minds about going to her daughters wedding since she feels like she's missing a part of her life,I know she won't tell me but I know her too well,she's like a book,I can notice when she's sad,mad or other expression,so I told Y/N instead that I'm going to the grocery store & to buy some things for our wedding planner and other things since we're going to check out the place where we're getting married,obviously we have to check it out,right?

"I'll be back in a few hours babe,I ❤️ you.🙊" I sent the text and within the next minutes I got another text from her,well the reply.

"Just be careful Lauren,text me when you get there,a'right? I love you too,I'm gonna miss you so much.💕" I smiled at the text and I didn't replied back,my top priority is going to her parents house,I wanna fix this,for her,or at least try to fix this for her. I just don't want her to be mad at me for not telling her but I wanna do something for her. Well..here it goes...

I got out of my car and went to the front door,inhaled deeply and knocked a few times,waited to see if someone opened the door,a good 5 minutes passed and no one seemed to open the door so I turned around and when I was about to get in my car again someone opened the door,and said

"Who knocked on the door?" A middle aged woman asked,that's her mother for sure,she seemed so sad,like tired of fighting,and I got closer to her,I was so nervous but I had to do this for her...

"Uhm hi..I'm Lauren,you may know me,I'm on a band called Fifth Harmony,and I'm dating your daughter Y/N,I found her on the park at the middle of the night,alone,and sick,crying. She fainted,I took care of her,I started to develop feelings for her,and we started dating,it's been a year,and guess what Mrs.Y/L/N...she proposed to me...even though she didn't told me..she feels sad because her family wasn't there to see that special moment for her,she felt sad when she told me she was rejected by her own parents & brothers/sisters,why would you do something like this?" I sad in a mad tone yet sad and waited for her answer.

"I- I- don't know what to tell you,we've given it some thoughts about this & we even tried to find her but we couldn't do it,because we were afraid of getting rejected by Y/N.." she said in a worried tone but I don't know if I should trust her..maybe I should give her a chance,right?

"If what you're saying it's true..prove it,come to my house tomorrow,if not,then you'll get the hell out of her live for good..." I said in a threatened (correct me if it's wrong) tone and walked away,driving to our house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[a/n: well im thinking to get this story about 50 chapters,and then making a cute sequel which will include 5h & going on tour]