1. Andi

Hey guys. It's the author. Hope you like the book. Just so you know, the book will be based on the characters POVs but I want to try doing it in third person too. So if something doesn't make sense just tell me in the comments and I'll try to clear it up. Or you can message me privately if I don't get to your question. Thanks❤️😗✌️ Enjoy the story. Okay here we go. Oh btw, when I mention SA in the story I will label it as being hurt so I won't be in trouble or something and it adds character to Andi and the other characters cause she doesn't like people using the other word for it.

She walked through her empty house filled with boxes. She dreaded opening them. She knew her drunken father wouldn't help her. The couch was the first thing they pulled into the house well, right after the fridge of course. Gotta have somewhere to put his beer.

She walked through the house quietly so her father wouldn't wake up and hurt her. He wasn't her real dad. But that's what he wanted her to call him. He was the girl's mom's boyfriend. He was okay until her mom passed. Then he started taking up drinking and smoking...and other things.

I have school tomorrow. It's my first day. God I'm nervous. Will my anxiety ever go away? She thought to herself. She spaced out a lot. Her mom had told her that she was a spacer like her. Andi was a very quiet and shy person but when she opens up, she can be very outgoing and funny but has a comforting and soft tone when someone needs a shoulder to cry on.

Andi has her flaws but for the most part, she was perfect. Her brown, usually straight hair was up in a low ponytail, just to get it out of her face. It was a little wavy now. She was wearing a white tank top with black leggings that go down to her socks.

Their house had a front porch. Painted white many years before. Their house was painted grey with white trim around the windows. There was a nice window in front of the sink in the kitchen. The stairs that led up to her room were straight across from the front door so when she came home she could just run straight upstairs. The couch they had brought in was on the right side of her when she walked in the house moments before from getting more boxes from her dad's beat up hunk of junk parked outside.

Andi quickly got more boxes from outside and when she looked up, she saw 4 boys on the roof of their house. Andi assumed they just moved there too because a couple of weeks ago there was a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. Their house looked a lot like hers from what she noticed. Weird. Does all the houses look the same? She thought while having the heavy boxes in her hands, unfortunately giving her blisters from gripping so tight.

She noticed a nice car outside their house. It was really nice. Pitch black paint job, chrome rims, and tinted windows. That's the kinda car she wanted. They seemed kinda...too wealthy to be living in this neighborhood. But Andi didn't know what happened in their lives so she didn't want to make assumptions.

She quickly turned around and walked back inside, almost tripping on the porch stairs. She was a very clumsy person. She wishes she could be more graceful all the time. She was a part time assistant at a Summer Program for beginner Ballerinas at her old school. She loved Ballet. As a kid her mom would take her to dance lessons. She didn't follow the rules though. Surprising since she was such a goodie-too-shoes now. She would add some pop in the ballet routines to spice things up. Every once in a while her attitude would come out but would be shut down very quickly.

Andi didn't notice she was just standing on the porch with the boxes until she heard the boys next door laughing. They had cute laughs. She shook the thoughts away quickly and went inside. She put the boxes down in the dining room/kitchen. It wasn't really a dining room because all they had was a big counter in the middle of the room with 3 stools facing the couch that was across the room from Andi. She watched her dad roll over and snore loudly.

She rolled her eyes and walked to the fridge to grab a water or anything really to eat or drink. She didn't really care what was there as long as it was still good. She found a half-eaten sandwich. It was moldy so she made a disgusted face and put it quietly in the trash.

She walked upstairs and walked into her room. There was dust everywhere. The Realtor said there was a old couple that lived here before the Davis family many years ago. Andi couldn't remember the rest of the story because she zoned out half way through. She didn't really care about the past. She just wanted to forget her past and move forward.

She was excited about school tomorrow. She would begin the 10th grade. Her Freshman year wasn't that good given she had to deal with the whole football team hurting her. Over 20 guys in the same dim lit room. She was roofied and basically dragged into the room. She just wanted to sleep but the animals had other plans. Andi shook the awful thought from her mind and looked out her window.

The boys were still out there. Just soaking up the sunlight that's still left in the sky. It was very beautiful and calm tonight. I wonder what they are talking about. Probably some girl or sports. She thought to herself. She didn't really care as long as they stayed away from her. She didn't want boy drama distracting her from her grades or her dad would be pissed.

She didn't understand why she had to be such a good student, citizen and daughter if he wasn't going to clean up his act and start being a good father again. He used to be tolerable but now all she wants to do is just get away from him. She doesn't even tell him where she goes now. She went through a period of time where she wouldn't even go home. She would just stay at her friend's house after Volleyball, Cheerleading and Dance classes.

She didn't have all her classes everyday. She had Ballet class on Saturdays. She took Pop Dance classes to help her with her Cheerleading on Sundays. And on Tuesdays and Thursdays were her Cheerleading competitions. She had Cheer practice and Volleyball on other weekdays and occasionally went to the park to practice Volleyball when she didn't have enough time in the school day to practice.

She shook all the thoughts away and quickly got her stuff ready for a shower. After she was done in the shower, she spent a couple minutes sitting on the sink counter. She would brush her hair and wrap it in a towel. She got dressed in a dark red, long sleeve shirt her mom gave her and some old volleyball shorts. She wears most of her mom's clothes. Some she bought herself.

She walked straight towards her bay-window and sat down. Her window was straight across from her bathroom. A dresser in the middle where she could look out the window while she picked what she would wear the next day. Once she was done she could just turn and walk straight into the bathroom. Beside her bathroom was her bed. Her desk was infront of another regular window and was straight across from her bed.

She laid there and closed her eyes. She thought of what would happen tomorrow. All the people she would meet. All the places she would see on her way to the school. She thought about the boys on the roof. She could still here them but they were quieter than they were before. Maybe they saw she was going to bed and decided to be respectful. She laughed to herself. Like they would be that considerate. Pft. Yeah right. She thought to herself while rolling her eyes with a smile on her face.

When she focused on her clock. She started to get very tired. All the events that happened had made her brain tired. She was stressed and all she wanted to do was get tonight over with and begin a new day. She slowly drifted off to sleep and emerged into total darkness.

Don't forget to vote, comment or DM me for questions luvs❤️