8. The Dangers of My Mind

If y'all want a good song to listen to while reading. I suggest listening to Dollar For Your Sadness by Unlike Pluto. You'll thank me later.😉

💜Andi's Third POV💜
Andi woke up to a blinding light. It was coming from a light in the ceiling. She closed her eyes tight to help them adjust to the new brightness.

When she finally opened her eyes, they burned. She noticed she was laying in a bed. Straps over her arms. She started freaking out, wondering what the black figure from earlier was gonna do to her.

She looked around, the room looked different, but she could tell she was still in the same room. The purple smoke had cleared and there was no portal insight.

She had to be in another universe, she wasn't surprised. She always wanted to go somewhere else. Be away from people. But right now all she wanted was to be back on the sidewalk with the boys who make her feel safer than anyone else.

She wanted to mess with Jonah and laugh with Jasper, Lucas, and Jake. She wanted to be with Mary and Amber and talk about their day. She wanted to be anywhere but here. Being stuck in a room with nothing but yourself is depressing and lonely, Andi thought to herself.

She felt this uncontrollable feeling of guilt and fear wash over her suddenly. She was scared of her dad finding out she wasn't getting him groceries, but mainly she was scared of what he would do to her.

Andi decided the best way to overcome her fears was to face them head-on. Suddenly the straps release her, it's like they listened to her and let her free. It was probably the figure watching her. She got up and tried to look for a way out. The room looked like any other bedroom. It had a bed, dresser, nightstand, a ceiling light that dangled above her. The room had everything except for a door.

She looked through the dresser to find all of her clothes. She felt a little violated that the figure knew what she wore. She found a note that was on top of the dresser. It said, "Get cleaned up and join me for dinner." She got some clean and comfortable clothes but felt very uncomfortable changing in the room when anything could be watching her. Once she looked up from changing she noticed a door right in front of her.

That's new. Does it lead to the kitchen cause I'm starving and honestly don't want to eat with whatever is out there waiting for me? She thought to herself.
She walked to the door slowly. Opening it, she notices a dimly lit victorian hallway. It had half red walls with some brown details.
There was a railing that led downstairs to her left. But she walked straight to a door down the dark hall, only being lit up by the sun.

She was gonna knock but the door opened before she put her knuckles to it. Andi walks through the door, in a whole new outfit. She is wearing a white and purple dress.

 She is wearing a white and purple dress

💜Andis First POV💜
Oh my god...I didn't know I could look this good. I look in a mirror across from me, while I stand at the doorway. My hair is down but curled, two strands are pulled back in a bun and I have white and light purple flowers in my hair that also lead down the two strands. I have two curled strands of hair going down my face, making me look more innocent.