her soul

a/n: i am so sorry for the late update and the cliffhanger. fortunately, i had time to work on this today! enjoy <3

.

OPHELIA DU PONT wondered how Draco was doing. She sat upon the soft clouds as rays of light shone against her, many would feel warm but she had felt nothing; perhaps it was because she had adapted to the heat the atmosphere held. Or maybe now that she was dead, she could feel nothing at all. Nonetheless, she felt at peace, no worries flooded her mind, she didn't have to remember to take her medicine, she didn't have to visit St. Mungos at certain times either. Her soul was still secured by her body, she died with the same one, but her soul felt younger than ever. As if it had rebirthed, but had not fully developed like a fetus in a mother's womb. She wanted to miss him, and wanted to see how her very first love was doing down there, where life held. Was he following her advice? Was he living life ?

She wondered. She didn't want him to be mourning, certainly people cried for her but she wished they had moved on and learned something from her analogies, or whatever simple to complex things she informed people on; whether it was about life, or silly things like joke shops or boys. She had hoped they had remembered her words, either spoken or written.

Her words.

Her diary.

Was her diary turned into ashes? Did Viola and Hannah read it? She knew Draco would either sell it, keep it, or burn it. She was confident Draco Malfoy had not sold it, it wouldn't make sense. Who would want to buy a diary of a dead girl who had little to no reputation at Hogwarts? She was only known by more people when she passed, did the diary matter then? Certainly not. Yet, something in her soul, whatever had developed within it, something told her Draco had kept the diary. He had read her words and thought about them, he had written back even though she would never be able to read what he had wrote. 

Ophelia wanted to cry, she wanted to read the letter he could have possibly written, but nothing poured out of her eyes, she sat there, smiling, waiting for his arrival so they could continue to make their own universe like she had told him. She was the sun, and he was the moon. When sunsets occur, the moon would take it's place and illuminate the earth, it introduced a repetitive, dependable cycle that helped the Earth survive or even live.

Only time could allow the moon to take over, and none of them knew when that would happen.

But she missed him, even if she couldn't feel it, her soul throbbed inside of her, there was no pain, she was just alone.

She wanted to hear him. Hear his voice one more time. Just once more.

A sudden cry for help emerged her ears. It was odd, she had never heard anything like it, yet she felt like she had to give some sort of assistance to whoever needed it. She almost felt responsible for the pain that person was experiencing, wherever they were.

Was it him?

No. It couldn't be. He was living.

She heard it again.

But he's living!

Open the book.

He's living... right?

Open the book Ophelia. Show Draco Malfoy the hidden page. 

Help him.

So she did.

.

im so sorry, ik you guys expected a letter, but they take me kinda long to plan and write lolz. vote and comment please <3