his tears

DRACO MALFOY CRIED, his tears had soiled the thin page that was covered in Ophelia's handwriting. Over and over, he scanned the words, but his eyes would keep falling upon the three towards the end. Everytime he saw them he couldn't help but wish he had told Ophelia he loved her too. He had written back to her, but she could never see the letter, and that hurt him the most. Yet, he felt as if she had came back and recited this to him; it felt so refreshing to read her words, even if her voice wasn't present, he read it as her but took it in as him. Tears dripped down his cheeks as drop after drop leaked from his lower lids, but the inked words didn't fade, they didn't smudge; they stayed the same. She was there. Somewhere in him, she was there, and he could feel it.

He knew what she meant, she explained everything so beautifully yet so literally that anyone in the right mindset could comprehend the advice she had given. It could help anyone, not just Draco. It would be selfish to keep this letter to himself, but maybe, just maybe, it was for the better. He wanted something of her, if it couldn't be her physical presence, he wanted to have the ability to cherish her words until he joined her. He wouldn't let her down. He wouldn't let fear take its role and scare others away, he would play the fighter. 

He had been griefing for a long time. But grief was the price he paid for love. 

He clutched the diary tightly into his hands. His knees were pulled close to his chest as his damp face burried into his knees, the diary underneath him suddenly held so much more meaning, so much more peace than it already had. He felt her soul connect with his, he felt her next to him. He wanted to tell her how much he loved her, she told him, so why didn't he tell her? But he couldn't. The letter he wrote was written a week after her death, by then her soul was already taken away to somewhere ethereal, somewhere no one can imagine what it is like because it is so specific to their liking. It was her heaven, Draco wondered if it would be his too, after all they had a universe to develop and cherish.

It was impossible for her to know how much he loved her, how he wished to hold her, how he wished to kiss her at least once or just feel her warm skin against his. Oh, how he wished.

But the possibilities were endless. Nothing  was impossible. If he had beaten fear like Ophelia said in the poem, he would succeed, fail, dream and simply care. So he promised himself. He promised Ophelia that he would dominate fear, no matter what.

.

this book is almost done kslsld four more chapters...should i publish one more today-anyways vote and comment pleaseee!!