002

The feeling was indescribable; you didn't know how to feel. Strangers in capes show up to the only home I've ever known saying you have to pack a bag within ten minutes. Deep down you knew that you'd likely never see the only home I've ever known, ever again.

With the bag filled with clothes of yours the few minutes, you had left before you knew you'd get dragged out of the house you race to your dad's room to grab the picture of you and him.

After that out the door, you went. Erwin grabbed your hand, you were hesitant but you held his hand. He was trying to be comforting to you since he knew this must be scary which indeed it was. Erwin told his men you'd be riding with him. You tried jumping into the carriage by yourself but you were so short you couldn't get in. Erwin seeing the visual frustration you were going through he lifted you into the carriage. "Better?" he asked. You rolled your eyes at him because he thought he could help me when he took us out of our home. Holding my hand is one thing but thinking he's better than me is another.

Erwin smiled at you "what is your name?"

Quickly you spit out "Y/n Ackerman." "You'll really enjoy being above ground I think," he said softly. "Above ground? Why would you move us above aground you are a stupid man". "Dad would never let anybody tell him where to live or what to do." He chuckled "Well Y/n me and dad are under an agreement" after that, it was silent the thoughts in your head were too big you grew tired quickly and ended up falling asleep on Erwin. Secretly he was hoping that you wouldn't hate him so much in the future, he's never had any kids but always wanted one.

Upon the arrival, before going up above ground you woke up and quickly moved off Erwin. At this moment he was the most awful man in the whole world. Everybody got out of the carriage and began walking up the stairs but Dad, Aunt Isabel, and Uncle Furlan haven't arrived with the other scouts yet. "Erwin?" he quickly responded "Yes Y/n?" "When will I get to see Dad again?" "Soon Y/n" you yawn "Can you carry me my legs are tired" all of the scouts stop whilst you jumped up into his arms. You were practically falling asleep till you saw a huge bright light and the biggest blue sky. Once off the stairs, you jumped straight out of Erwin's arms into the greenest grass ever.

You and all of the scouts jumped into the carriage on the way to your new home forever home. Though earlier you thought Erwin was a big bad person you slowly began warming up to him. He talked to you about beyond the walls and the huge trees that would take weeks to climb.

There it was the new forever home, it was a scouts headquarters you jumped right off the carriage seeing that your dad was also here arriving in his carriage. By now it was dark outside since it took us a while to get here. Once your dad steps out of the carriage and his handcuffs are removed by the other scouts you go flying into his arms. He holds you tightly while you hug. You notice once he lets go of you the red rings around his and your aunt and uncle's wrists.

"Dad, are your wrists okay?" Immediately he brushes it off "They are perfectly fine sweetheart". He softly smiles at you, you can tell he's tired. You shout at Erwin "Hey show me my new room Mr!". Which makes everybody around you laugh. Once you arrived at the door where you were told was the new room you were met with a friendly face. Her hair was all tied up into a ponytail and she had square glasses on she smiled at you and looked up towards your dad Erwin began talking to the woman "Hange this is Levi Ackerman and his daughter Y/n" Hange lit up and immediately hugged you "Miss Y/n I believe we are going to be best of friends" she turned to your dad "Hmm what should I call you how about shorty?" He grabbed her head "And you shitty glasses" "Hey!" she shouted.

Opening the door to your new bedroom was honestly one of the best moments ever. It was huge with an office and it had a gift in the room, an art set just for you. All you felt was joy at this moment instead of life getting worse all it was doing was getting better."

Age 13:

Hugging your whole new family before their big send-off for going beyond the walls you hug. As they got further and further you yelled "Be safe, I love you!" After a while of sitting at the headquarters bored out of your mind, you broke into your paint set and started working while staring out the window you saw the most beautiful set of blue flowers so you began drawing on the canvas. Soon enough you started painting. The painting was relaxing watching the tiny bristles brush up on the canvas and feeling the satisfaction of finishing something was pretty good for you as soon as you finished you hung it right above your big bed. After all of that, you decided to lay down for a little while and watched all of your h/l h/c fall onto the pillow as you drifted away into a deep sleep.

You slowly woke up to see it was dark. You were extremely groggy, you realized it was your dad in your room. He slowly sat down on the bed knowing something was wrong or he wouldn't have woken you up. "Dad what wrong" softly you ask. The silence was so loud; after a minute he began talking "Something bad happened to Aunt Isabel and Uncle Furlan" He paused and you immediately knew what he meant. The sinking feeling set in, you felt like you were going to choke on the tears you were holding back it hurt. You just hugged him while tears streamed down your face he held you tightly. There was nothing to say but our family shrunk.

Age 14

After that night you knew you wanted to be a scout and get rid of all of the titans. You'd never say that out loud because you didn't want to seem absolutely crazy.

You slowly opened your eyes, your body was sore from training with Hange and Erwin. The aching was unbearable but you knew it would help in the long run because you wouldn't have to train as hard when joining the cadets. You rolled out of bed and put on a soft skirt with a soft shirt. Next week would be your fifteenth birthday where you'd sneak away and sign up for the cadets. You were very against you ever being in the scouts. He wanted you to be able to live safely inside the walls. But the more he said he didn't want you the urge grew to disobey him.

Age 15

The only person you told about your crazy idea was Hange, she kept all of your secrets from Dad and Uncle Erwin because they would go crazy if I ever tried something like that. You had already come up with your undercover name, Kennedy Richards and you were from Trost. That night before going to bed you hugged Dad, Uncle Erwin, And Hange and excused yourself from the meal saying you were extremely tired. None of them thought anything of it. Hang knew you wanted to do something like run away to be a cadet and change your name but she didn't think you were serious. You grabbed your bag and out the door, you ran to the Cadets sign up. You left a letter in your room for your family.

Finally, you get to start a new chapter of your life.