003

The unbearable feeling of tiredness from being made to run a hundred laps the first day. Protecting a potato girl was for sure a bad idea on your part, but Sasha you think her name was a good person just had a big stomach.

"Hey Kennedy you know you didn't have to protect me from the higher-ups right?" the potato girl says kindly. You honestly forgot she was talking to you between the new name you had given yourself and the amazing sunset view, the sky was painted with oranges. "Oh, it's no big deal," you say. The rest of the walk to the mess halls was silent.

Once you and Sasha walk into the mess halls, you stop at an empty spot and sit with Sasha. You immediately notice a teal eyed boy with black hair arguing with a much taller boy about beyond the walls.

Men can be such idiots sometimes.

Finally, you've had enough of the arguing, you chime into the arguing "Neither of you would make it inside or outside the walls if you don't man up and stop the childish arguing". Damn it you said in your head. At this moment you sounded exactly like your father. The silence after you said that in the room was so loud. You stand up and walk over to the foolish boys and slap both of them across the face leaving a mark. You spot in the corner of your eye an angry dark hair girl walking over to you. Before leaving the mess hall the last thing you had to say to both of them was "I hope you know it's rude to argue while people are trying to enjoy a meal."

The next morning the thought of getting out of your cozy bed felt cruel to you. Knowing that those asshole boys would have something to say to you. To your surprise, the ash brown hair boy was waiting for you on the front porch of your dorm. Already annoyed you say "Do you need something?". His face went bright red and he stuttered "I- just wanted to uh- apologize to you". "It's whatever just if you want to be an Mp cut the shit." You begin to start walking back into the dorm to begin getting ready for the day. Today you would be choosing where you get to go for your regiments.

Once you finally finish getting ready for the day you get ready to leave the dorm only to hear the same annoying arguing last night. You walk out onto the porch to see those two boys arguing. This time was different though it wasn't the stupid walls they were arguing about it was you they were arguing about. It all happened in slow motion on the porch. The ash haired boy grabbed you by the waist and pulled you into a passionate kiss on your soft lips. This was how your first kiss went, you pulled away quickly to only see your worst nightmare.

"Dad?" "Uncle Erwin?"

The fear that went through your body at the moment was indescribable. "You think you can touch my daughter like that" The two boys are in shock in fear of what's going to happen next. Dad knocked the boy who kissed you on the ground and repeatedly began kicking him. Uncle Erwin did the same to the other boy who was bothering you as well. You stood there in total embarrassment of your family.

Both of them kept cussing out the boys till they stopped kicking them around. You saw the same angry dark-haired girl approach, your father and uncle looking like she was going to strike them. Before she even got close to them you stopped her "You don't need to get involved it's no big deal" the girl scoffs at you and keeps going towards them. "Did you not hear me or something" before you knew it the both of you were on the floor in a fistfight. She swung at your face, you blocked her strike at you. Swiftly you flip her over and punch her right in the face. You got up after dusting yourself off, she slowly got up after that pissed off.

The boys begin to speak up after they catch their breath they say in unison "Did you say, Dad? Kennedy is that true?"

Uncle Erwin and Dad bust out laughing, the boys look beyond confused. Dad speaks up after a hard laugh "You mean Y/n?" laughing more. Uncle Erwin begins demanding all of their names including the girls. "Eren Yeager" the darker haired boy blurted out. You know they are terrified now knowing they messed with Captain Levi's daughter, humanity's strongest soldier. The ash haired boy spoke up "Jean Kirstein", finally the angry girl said hers "Mikasa Ackerman". Another Ackerman? You wondered why she cared so much for Eren, all of the cadets called him a suicidal manic. You understood why he wanted all of the titans dead; he was angry his childhood was stolen from him because of mindless beasts.

Soon your uncle began lecturing the boys about how if they mess with me again they would be a nice snack for your Aunt Hanges pet titans. You walk over to your dad and give him a huge hug. He whispered into your ear "Pull a stunt like this again and you'll be a dinner for the titans" You laughed it off but deep down you knew he wasn't kidding. Leaving him was a mistake because you were all he had but you had to grow up sometime.

Your dad and Uncle Erwin walked away after a little. They both hugged you and said they were proud and that they'll see you tonight when they all choose. Eren spoke up after a while, "So Kennedy isn't your name is that correct?" "Kennedy isn't my name correct it's Y/N Ackerman", "My father is Levi Ackerman".

All of their eyes widen, this is super embarrassing. "So you are an Ackerman, the daughter of Captain Levi humanity's strongest soldier.'' Jean says still in shock "You know I am more than my father's fancy title idiot".

After all of that drama, you hear that you and all of the other Cadets have some work they were asked to do before they choose what they want to do tonight. While walking to get to where you need to be Eren approached you. His big teal colored eyes were so beautiful they just consumed all of you and his eager smile. "Hey Y/N! After tonight do you want to hang out or do something special since we will be able to join the scouts together?" "I mean sure I guess" why were you feeling this way? He's just an idiot boy, but why would he ask only you To make plans. He smiled even bigger, "Great, I'm excited".

Once we got up the wall everything was going well other than Sasha stealing meat. At the moment where we were so calm, it came the Colossus titan. We all fell on our butts, the first person to try and do something about the damn beast was Eren. He had no fear of him whatsoever. You helped the others get back up. Then your worst fear happened: he broke the wall.

Titans are now in Trost, but suddenly he's there and the next second he's not, the Colossus Titan gone again. Erens look of disbelief was a sight of something else. "Eren comes on we have to go get supplies". You grab Eren's hand, this boy just felt a different world of hurt at this moment.

Finally getting to the supply center all you see is panic and worry everywhere. By the gas tanks, you see Armin, he hangs out with Mikasa and Eren all of the time. His hands are shaking, you feel relief in that Mikasa and Eren are somewhat trying to comfort him. You grab all of the supplies you need and out the door, you went, people who are helpless need you at this moment of terror.

You are Conny's team so you try to move as quickly as to get rid of titans. To your surprise, you spot Armin alone. Eren is meant to be with him? Where are Eren and the rest of their team? You zoom quickly to see a traumatized Armin, What did he just witness? "Armin where is the team? Where is Eren?". All you hear come out of Armin is a painful scream, filled with tears gasping for fresh air but all you get is the smell of death and pain. You grab Armin "Come on we have to get out of here," Ymir says "Don't want to end up like the rest of his team" she chuckles. You didn't need Armin to tell you needed Armin to tell you what happened to Eren and the others that scream was all you needed to hear to know those teal eyes were dead now.

That feeling of thinking that in your head made you feel empty. Just when you were possibly feeling something for somebody they get taken from you.

Life is cruel like that.