005

The dark musty cellar where Eren was is beyond uncomfortable, your Dad and Uncle are just sitting waiting. They tried to make you wait upstairs but you didn't want to leave Eren alone with them. You feel like things are moving so fast the boy who caught your eye is now up to punishment with death?

You hope your Dad will figure it out Eren is possibly the first win for humanity. A titan on our side. After a while, Eren wakes up from his daze and speaks to your Father and Uncle about becoming a scout.

After this conversation, your dad shoved you up the stairs without even being able to speak to Eren before going to bed. "But Dad please let me go talk to him. I promise it will be short". You pleaded with him "Absolutely not get your ass to bed" when he made up his mind it was made up. "Fine Goodnight". He pulled you in for a hug and held you tight, you honestly felt comforted he did that after the crazy day you had.

You finally walked up to the room you'd lived in for a good bit of your childhood. The door opened and the memories flooded into your mind. The after all over the walls of your art you made. Many pictures of you and your family Hange, Uncle Erwin, Dad, Aunt Isabelle, and Uncle Farlan. Looking at all of the photos made tears fall down your face and they just wouldn't stop. You dearly missed your Aunt and Uncle.

You wiped away your tears and crawled into your comfortable bed and drifted to sleep. Suddenly you woke up though you could tell it was really late since everywhere was extremely quiet. You slowly creeped out of your bedroom to see nobody in the halls so you began walking towards the cellar where Eren was when you grabbed a candle and lit it because you could tell it was going to be dark down there.

"Eren, are you awake?" "Y/n? Why are you awake, it's late?". You found a chair and sat down putting the candle on the table next to you. " I just woke up, no reason really". He looked down at the ground, he had such a guilty look on his face. "Hey, Y/n are you scared of me?".

The question shocked you a little. Why would he ask you that? "No why would you think that?"

The silence was so loud.

"When everyone was down here earlier I could tell you'd been crying and I knew you were crying earlier so I was worried that I made you upset or scared". You weren't really the emotional type but today really hurt you. You scooted the chair closer to the bars and you grabbed Eren's hand he was surprised thinking you were scared of him. "Eren it's not you I'm not scared of you or upset with you".

Right now this was as close as the two of you could get with him behind cold metal bars. You both began to lean in slowly to each other's faces since you were close enough to fit your faces between the bars till a hand was placed on your shoulder. You quickly pull away from Eren's face to see the scary face of your Father. "Young lady I believe I told you to be in bed". After that, you were pushed up the stairs again.

You crawled into bed imagining what would've happened if your father didn't come down the stairs. After a ton of daydreaming, you finally drifted off to sleep. You woke up to see the sun shining through the windows, you slowly got out of bed. You went into your drawers to grab clothes to put on for breakfast. You found the picture of you and your dad in the drawer and you smiled seeing that. You pulled up your skirt and put on a long sleeve shirt.

Walking down the stairs to the dining hall you see your family discussing transporting Eren for court today. It totally slipped your mind that was happening today. Last night your father told you, you weren't allowed to go but you knew you weren't going to listen to his word. You loved him but this is important to you. You totally dart away from the dining hall before your Father can stick some nobody on you to make sure you don't go anywhere. You run up the stairs to your room to get your new scouts uniform on. You snuck out the back entrance and run to the courthouse. Once you get there and you can see Mikasa and Armin walking in so you slip in with them.