2(Not a very Merry Christmas)-Freylenna

Ships- (Freya and Elena) Klaroline Hosie Halijah Marbekah Kolvina

(Its christmas and to celebrate the holidays Freya wants her siblings to meet her new girlfriend and to propose to her. But what happens when Elena becomes scared and half of the family doesnt want her around)

Freya walked into the compound and seen that the family was setting up for christmas. Rebekah walked over to her older sister."So since you said you wanted to bring your girlfriend to meet us i was thinking Christmas party."

"Rebekah you told them." Freya asked. She was starting to freak out she didn't want them to know that. She hadn't want them to know for specific reasons' she didn't know how they would take it. And she really liked this girl.

Kol and Klaus walked over."What you didn't want us to know."

"I didn't ask her yet Rebekah." Freya groaned. She knew that some of them didn't like the girl that she was dating. Scared that Elena wouldn't like them. That terrified her that she would lose her chance at love.

"Well go call her and tell her your ready for her to meet your family." Hayley knew that whoever the girl was that she made Freya happy and after everything that the family had been with its exactly what she needed.

"No. Have you met them. There not safe to be around and i want a future with her. And i don't think she connected Mikaelson and knows i'm an older sister of the original family." Her family scared most they hurt lots of people and she knew that they weren't the easiest people to get along with and they hated lots of people.

"No we want to know her." Rebekah said.

"Freya," Elijah called."You will not get out of this."

"Well i don't get a love life apparently." Freya ran upstairs to her room. She knew that her brother was right there was no getting out of this. But she didn't want anything to go wrong and she knew that something would happen. Something always happened.

Davina and Cami walked over."What's her problem."

"We want to meet her girlfriend." Kol smirked.

"Kol, Leave your sister alone. Stop being an ass." Davina scolded. She hit him on the back of the head."Be nice to yout sister."

--
Elena was sitting at the grill with Caroline and Bonnie. Bonnie smiled at her best friend and said."So when do i get to meet the girlfriend you bisexual who would have known. Unfair that Caroline already met her"

"I don't know yet i haven't even met her family." Elena was kind of scared to meet her family. She hoped that they were going to like her.

"Isn't it weird her last name is Mikaelson. What if she's related to them." Bonnie sighed. Caroline and Elena looked at her crazy."I don't want to be that friend but look at the Mikaelson family everything that they have ever done."

"Bonnie please don't say that. I'll deal with anyone as long as they don't say anything to me." Elena pleaded.Elena's phone started to ring."It's her." She answered the phone and put it to her ear."Hey babe whats up."

"My family wants to meet you. For christmas."

"Really." Elena couldn't help but smile/

"Yeah, Please bring your friends to."

"Alright. See you soon."

"See you soon love you ."

"Love you to." Elena ended the call and smiled at her friends.

"Where does she live." Caroline asked.

"New Orleans why,"

"Nothing." Bonnie knew that the originals lived there and she was scared how they were going to react to Elena.