9)Hold on-Kolena

Loving and fighting
Accusing, denying

Elena and Kol were at their shared apartment. They were having an argument because Elena woke up to Damon in her hospital room. When Kol was supposed to be their."You act like i asked for them to that? You act like i asked to hit my head end up in the hospital and for Damon to show up,"

He was angry it was no secret that he hated Damon he hated that he had even knew that Elena was in the hospital."Then why was he there how would he even know that you were in the hospital to begin with,."

"I don't know why Damon does half of the things that he does i just know when i woke up he was their." She wasn't to angry about Damon being their she was mad that he was their when Kol was supposed to be their for her."When you were supposed to be."

"What are you trying to say?" Kol didn't get what she was trying to say.

She was angry that he wasn't understanding her he was supposed to be there. If he had been there Damon wouldn't have dared to show his face."Maybe if my actual boyfriend had been their you could have stopped the crazy stalker from being their its not my fault you can't blame me for it. Damon has a problem he has an obsession with me i don't like him. I'm in love with you i chose you your my boyfriend your who i want to spend the rest of my life with not him. I'm going to my lakehouse i don't have time to deal with you right now find me when you calm down."

I can't imagine a world with you gone
The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of
I'd be so lost if you left me alone...
You locked yourself in the bathroom;

She walked into her lakehouse going into her bathroom when she heard a noise."Hello? Is someone their?" She closed the door locking it she didn't like being by herself. That was part of the reason why she hated that her and Kol lived together. She turned the sink of and splash some water on her face. She looked up at the mirror and seen Esther behind her. She turned around swiftly."What are you doing here?"

"I'm just here to talk to you."

"How did you get in my house." She knew that Esther didn't like her and she didn't get why she would want to talk to her.

"Oh i've been here for days waiting on you to come back so i could kill you." Esther hated her for letting them live.

"I didn't even do anything to you."

"You told my son about my spell you stopped me from clearning the earth of this abomination. For what for a guy that thinks your cheating on him."

"Kol may be your son but you do not know him like i do." Her and Kol may have got into an arguement but that didn't mean a thing they would be back together soon.

Esther knew that if she got rid of Elena that Kol wouldn't be able to handle it."I know that without you he'll do something unforgettable then he will end up in a box with a dagger in his heart again all because your dead."

Lying on the floor when I break through
I pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming "Please don't leave me!"

Kol walked into Elena's lakehouse expecting to hear her heartbeat but he didn't hear anything. Which was strange considering her car was outside."Elena. Elena." He started to worry he knew that she was on a lot of people's hit list. He started to search the lakehouse and found her passed out on the bathroom floor with no heart beat. "Elena please you can't be dead." "Elena you have to wake up" His eyes were starting to cloud he wouldn't be able to live without her. Despite their arguing he loved her more than anything else in the world." Please don't leave me i don't think i am going to be able to make it without you."