7)Marry You-Klena

It's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dumb to do

This may very well turn out to be the worst idea that he had ever thought of us. But he loved her so much and she was their even after everyone had told her that he would hurt her. He stuck by herside through thick and thin. She stayed their to help raise his daughter she forgave him the one time he messed up and never made that mistake again. She was even civil with Hayley he made his decision he wanted to marry her he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you

Klaus was in Mystic Falls he and Hope were standing outside the Gilbert house. Hope wanted to make sure he was sure about this they didn't have to do things the oldfashion way."Your completly sure about this dad i have to make sure."

"Yes Hope." Klaus nodded he was a thousand years old and he had never been more nervous then to do this. But he knew that he had to do it right.

Hope went and knocked on the door it was now or never. Jeremy came to open the door."What are you doing here?"

"Umm is Alaric here by any chance my dad has something that he has to ask can we come in." Hope wanted to make sure that everyone was here before they asked it had to be important,

"Sure why not? Alaric will be back in a minute he was going to get Lizzie and Josie they rather be here then at school." Jeremy didn't really see them as danger and seeing as his sister was still living he guessed they were ok."Come in." He stepped asside and let the two in they walked in and went into the living room."So what are you two doing here?" He didn't get why they were here without his sister.

"Can we wait till Alaric and the twins get back." Hope knew her dad was rarley nervous but right now he really was so she decided that she was going to do all the talking.

Jeremy just had to know if Caroline knew that they were here he didn't think that she was going to be ok with that."Ok thats fine with me. Does Caroline know that you are in town cause i don't think that she is going to be happy about it."

"No and can you please not tell her." Hope pleaded she didn't want to deal with Caroline right now.

"Alright." If they didn't want her to know then he wasn't going to tell her.

Is it the look in your eyes
Or is it this dancing juice?

When Alaric and the twins got to the house they stopped upon seeing Klaus and Hope they were surprised they were here. They were even more surprised that Elena wasn't with them."Where's Elena?"

Klaus didn't want her to know about this he knew that she didn't like being treated like property."She doesn't know that we are here and please don't tell her about this."

"Ok." They sat down on the couch across from the father and daughter. Still a little confused on why they were here.

"Hope what is this about what can't we tell Elena."

"Or your mother she will literally freak." Hope warned she knew all about her fathers history with Caroline.

"Ok."