Can't be friends- Kolena

(Ps: It is called can't be friends it never siad that they couldn't be more than friends. And yes it is really really long that's why it took me so long to publish it.)

Look what this girl done did to me

Elena was standing in her kitchen leaning over the island talking with her 'Friend' Davina. Truth be told she couldn't stand Davina but having her around made not getting caught so much easier

Davina hadn't noticed a change in her friend but again she really hadn't been paying attention. "So what have you been up to."

"Nothing much staying at home bored out of my god damn mind." She had nothing that Davina needed to know it was always easier to use less words.

"I could always give you cooking lessons." Davina knew that was one of Elena's not so good qualities.

She shook her head she wasn't really to fond of the dea of her spending more time with Davina then she had to. And she knew that her trying to learn how to cook would always be a loss cause. "No i am going to leave the cooking to Damon. He is the cook of the house."

Kol and Damon walked in looking questionigly at the girls. Both of them honestly didn't trust either of them in the same room but for different reasons. "What you two talking about?"

"She is trying to give me cooking lessons i think i am going to leave that to you babe i can't cook." She had given up trying to learn years ago and if she was going to learn from anyone it was certainly not going to be Davina. It was already weird for her being in the same room as her for an hour no way was she learning anything from her.

Damon walked over to his wife wrapping his arms around her as Kol did the same with Davina. Elena and Kol caught eyes with each saying the unspoken words that only each other knew. It was their hidden language that no one would ever understand. "I am glad with being the cook in this house."

"Is that your way of nicely saying my cooking sucks." Elena scoffed she took that to offence she knew that she was a bad cook but he did not have to say it like that.

Damon chuckled he should have been used to her mood swings by now but she had always mangaged to surprise him. "Your very moody today."

She looked up at him glaring at him she had a lot on her plate. It it did not help that it was hard to sneak away. "I am Caroline planning a million-dollar fairy-tale wedding." Her phone started to ring. She grabbed it off the island seeing that it was Caroline who was calling. And knowing her best friend she was going to have to do something. "Speak of the devil I have to take this or she won't stop calling."'

He groaned unwrapping his arms from around her waist as she put the phone to her ear. He knew that she was right and Caroline was going to make her do something else.

Caroline had found out something and she knew that she needed to know the truth now. She needed to know what was going on and she really hoped that her best friend was going to be honest with her. "I need you here now?"

"What point of i was off the clock didn't you get." She went and grabbed her keys and jacket. She knew her best friend and she did and she knew that there was no way of getting out of this. She was going to end to go anyways. But she was curious why Caroline had called this time. "What's up?"