BIO

Name: Emiya Rei (any suggestion for a name?)
Country of Origin: Japan
Birthday: January 20
Looks:

Name: Emiya Rei (any suggestion for a name?)Country of Origin: JapanBirthday: January 20Looks:

Likes: Family, Animals (except Insects), Sleeping, Training

Dislikes: Anyone who hurts her family, Math, Complicated things

Class: Ruler
Eligible Class: Saber, Archer, Beast(Reason is a secret~)
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Class skills:

True Name Discernment (C)- is a Class Skill of the Ruler class where status information such as one's identity, Skills and Parameters  are automatically revealed to the owner of this Skill when directly encountering a Servant

Independent Action (B)- is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. Typically featured as a Class Skill of the Archer Class.

Battle Continuation (B+) - is a Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. Gain as a result of relentless attacks during the 6th holy grail war even when she was critically  injured.

Personal Skill:
Owner of Weapons (B++): The user holds many weapons, gives boost when holding something that user perceives as a [Weapon]. Grants attribute everything the user holds to be a [Pseudo Noble Phantasm] for a certain amount of time.

Charisma (C+)- is a composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. As a master that was able to gain the trust and commanded multiple servants during the fight with the beast, she has high charisma.

Authority of the Beast (D)[SEALED]: A an anti-humanity class skill of a beast class. Boost in damage to enemies who is considered as [Human] Reason for having is currently unknown(except for me of course).
Parameters

STR-  D++
AGL- B
END- C
MP- A+
LK- D (We have defeated the E-rank curse!)
NP

[Unlimited Blade Works: Type Beast](E~A)
Aria:
I am the bone of my Sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I walk a path that transcends over a thousand corpse
Unknown to Fame
Nor known to Pain
A land of Steel that chained a mighty Beast
A spirit that never bows even in death
Awaken and Destroy my Enemies
Unlimited Blade Works: Type Beast

Background:

Rei is an artificial human created by a magus and dead apostle whose goal was to recreate a clone of Emiya Shirou for experimental purposes. Rei's Origin and Element was supposed to be the same as her father but due to the various DNA modifications done, her origin and element evolved to "Weapon". Due to having the same mage craft as her father she can recreate various weapons including guns and bombs. Eventually Shirou found about the experiment and killed the people involve, Rei was adopted by shirou and officially became family. After her father died due to an ambush done by his enemy she lived with Tohsaka Rin and participated in the 6th holy grail war but ended up dying after defeating a beast that was summoned by an insane master.

This is mostly a slice of life with a bit of action fanfic. Rei mostly used swords like shirou but also with a bit of guns so her fighting style is a bit similar to Emiya Alter. I still haven't decided what her noble phantasm is if anyone got a suggestion I'll consider it. Also the voting for pairing is open. Thanks for the understanding!