Chapter 4

Rei POV

Meeting the famous knight of treachery was definitely not on my list of what to do this morning.
And so was getting stuck between a rock and a hard place....well more like a wall at my back and a glaring Mordred in front.

"Umm Mordred-San can I ask what are you doing in this fine morning?" I calmly say to the knight

"So you're mother's daughter?"

"Mother? Arturia?" I ask confused when did arturia became my mother?

"No! Emiya Shirou! You're his daughter right?!"

"Yes...but why do you call him mother? No offense but it's kinda weird"

"Who cares about that!"

Well I do...

"Listen I'm the only heir to the throne and i will kill you if you try to take it from me! Got it!"

Ohhh so that's what its about...

I chuckle a bit and she looks at me pissed
"What are you laughing about?! Do you think I'm joking?!"

"Haha...no....it's just...even if you say it like that it's not as if I'm eligible to take the throne in the first place and besides I think you would be a great king"

She tried to keep her tough act on but I could clearly see a small blush forming....she's definitely a tsundere!

"Well as long as you understand it! I'm the one who's gonna be king!" She said looking proudly.

What the heck is this adorable creature?

"Now if you don't mind me asking a question. Why do you call dad, mother?"

"Oh that's because he's father's scabbard and also the queen so that makes him my mother!"

"Q-Queen shirou" I tried to hold back my laughter but I could still feel a grin forming in my face at the ridiculous title. I calmed myself down and look at mordred who's still standing in front of me, not glaring anymore.

"If dad is your mother...doesn't that makes you my older sibling then?" She looks at me surprised for a second before realization hits her

"That's right! I'm your older sibling, so you better treat me with respect!" Said mordred while pointing to herself looking proudly

"Heh~ then big sis is strong right? That's amazing!" I praise her sincerely. She beamed with happiness at getting compliment and started talking about how she would teach me to fight stronger, how I could talk to her when I have a problem and even recommend what food is the best. She's surprisingly easy to get along with.

I look at the knight who's still happily talking about adventures when she was still alive and during her time here in chaldea. This reminds me of a puppy trying to brag about its achievements.

Seriously, what the heck is this adorable creature?

------(    -■_■)
Shirou POV

I was walking the hallways of chaldea after finishing my daily training routine when I see Mordred cornering Rei. I want to intervene before it gets messy but my intuition says that it's better for me to just watch. My intuition rarely disappoints me so I just hid in the corner looking at them and getting ready if a fight breaks out.

A few minutes passed I could see Mordred calming down and I breathe a sigh of relief knowing a fight won't happen between the two.

"Oh that's because he's father's scabbard and also the queen so that makes him my mother!"

"Q-Queen shirou"

I hear Mordred say that and Rei suppressing a laugh but failed to hide her grin. Honestly it's really embarrassing being called Queen Shirou, I mean I'm a guy after all, it's especially embarrassing when all the knights of the round table say it in front of others without any hints of shame.

"Hmmm Shirou what are you doing there?" Saber came from behind me and asked. I gestured for her to be quiet and just points out to the two people chatting happily.

"Looks like Mordred is getting along with Rei, I'm glad there won't be any trouble"

"Yeah, though I feel like I'm getting deja vu. It's like the time when all of the knights of the round table cornered me to interrogate about our relationship." I smiled wryly remembering the incident that got me the title of 'Queen' by the round table. They wanted to know my relationship with saber and her other counterparts because a certain dick wizard had to blabbed to the others about me, and one way or another it lead to me being titled as queen by the knights and mother by Mordred.

"Certainly it was one troublesome issue. I'm glad that Mordred gets along with someone else near her age, maybe she can learn to finally forge bonds and maybe tone down her recklessness" Saber said looking at Mordred who now announced herself as Rei's older sibling. I'm happy those two get along.

I am really becoming an overprotective father aren't I?...

(A/N: Yes shirou, yes you are)

(A/N: ehhh well if you guys noticed its shorter than usual which is already short....I apologize for that I was swamped by school projects that I needed to finish so I didn't have time to further write. Oh! And since no one really suggest anything for the pairing I'm leaning for proto gilgamesh why? Cause it would be hilarious seeing archer gil hates shirou and having his counterpart dating shirou's daughter...I'm gonna go sleep now goodnight I guess? Ban-Sensei is out!)