Chapter 3

Rei POV

"WHAT?!!" They really shouted so loudly that it almost broke my ear. Is it really that surprising?

"Shirou! Explain yourself!" Shouted Arturia and her counterparts, I've never met saber before but dad once shown me her picture so I know what she looks like...but that is a lot of versions.

"Emiya-kun! What is this?!" Ishtar, her rider self and Ereshkigal shouted. They look at shirou that seems to promise pain if he doesn't answer properly.

"S-Senpai...to think you actually had a child" Sakura and her counterparts look really shaken for some reason.

"Sherou...."Astraea is torn between getting angry or getting sad.

"...O-onii-chan...." Illya, Kuro, Miyuand Sitonai exclaimed in shock at the new revelation.

"Ara~ Shirou, why didn't you tell me I had a grandchild~" Exclaim a woman with white hair, Irisviel von Einzbern.

"..." Kiritsugu look on in silence at the interrogation that was happening but sometimes give a subtle glance at me.

EMIYA and EMIYA Alter just stayed in silence seeing the chaos, but without a doubt even they were shaken by the information they received. They or rather their younger self have a daughter and they didn't even knew about it!

"Wait! Wait! Wait! I don't remember ever having a child before! Heck I don't even have a wife!!" Shirou tried to defend himself from the death glares the others are giving him.

"""Then how do you explain this?!!""" They shouted in unison.

And just as the chaos would once again break into full throttle they stopped hearing a giggle from the very same person they were discussing about.

"Hahahahaha I guess Aunt Rin was right about my dad being popular with girls" I laugh seeing the funny but heartwarming interaction between them and also how dad is really a trouble magnet.

----●●●●----
Shirou POV

Hearing her laugh gives me a joyous feeling within my heart for some reason I don't know. Maybe she really is my daughter?

"Now we should all calm ourselves before I answer all of your questions" She said and surprisingly all of the girls that were raging a while ago has calm down. It's kinda scary how fast they change their mood.

We all sat down in our seats, while she sat next to me with food on her table that's given to her a while ago, courtesty of EMIYA, my counterpart version. Master and Mash sat to the table next to ours.

"Now then where should we start?" Rei said with a faint smile on her face.

"Are you really senpai's daughter?" Parvati asked

Rei grinned at the question and said "To answer your question it would be yes and no"

"Huh?"

"I am considered as the daughter of Emiya Shirou but from an alternate timeline." The girls sighed in relief knowing that she was from another timeline but the mood changed when Illya ask the question that bothers me the most.

"But who's the mother?" That got everyone's attention and all eyes are focused on Rei who just continue to eat her meal.

"No one" 

Everyone was perplexed including me

"In the first place I'm not entirely human. I am considered as a clone born from the DNA of Emiya Shirou" She said nonchalantly like it was something normal. I felt like my jaws drop from the sheer absurdity of it.

"Wait! Wait! A clone?! How is that possible?" Ishtar asked almost shouting in disbelief

"Well before I can answer that question, I have to tell my dad's story first" Everyone focused on listening to her story so much that they even forgot to continue eating, even Arturia and her counterparts stopped.

"Different from this timeline's Shirou, my version of him has white hair, after the fifth holy grail war he followed my grandfather's footprint and became a freelancer and known as the second magus killer. Truthfully I already know that you were not from my version, but~....I just really wanna see your reaction" She started laughing while we all look in disbelief of young girl's mischief. After a while she stops and return back to her carefree expression.

"Anyway due to the existence of your reality marble most magus wanted to put a sealing designation on you but was stopped when Lord El-Melloi II and Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg intervened. That help in stopping most of the magus that wanted to use you for their experiments but....not all of them."

"So you mean?"

"Yes, one particular group of magus decided that since they can't have you (A/N: God yandere much~) they might as well try to make a clone of you so they allied themselves with some dead apostles, which resulted in me being born" she said pointing to herself

"Dad eventually find out about the experiment but I was already born at that time so he decided to adopt me. And since technically I am him, I also got his origin and element which is 'Sword' but evolve to 'Weapon' due to some modifications" she said tracing a gun on her right hand and a sword on her left. "As long as I see it as a form of weapon, I could trace it perfectly"

"Wow"

"Now that's done..." she looks at me in the eye and ask

"Considering you aren't technically my father, I could stop calling you dad...well that is if your uncomfortable with it" she gave me the puppy eyes. Practically begging me to let her call me dad. For a moment when she was telling her story I could see sadness in her eyes, I don't know the reason but I could guess it something to do with me or rather the other me. She isn't lying about her story but I could feel she's isn't telling the whole thing. She's hiding something

I could only sigh and agree with her request. She hugs me happily and resume her eating, the others as well continue to eat. While Iri or mom was cooing on how she has another grandchild (she already proclaim mordred as her other grandchild). It's not like I'm uncomfortable with it. Truthfully I kinda feel happy when she calls me dad and the thought of other people hurting her makes me really mad.
Am I becoming an overprotective father already?

( A/N: sometimes I wonder why am I always doing this when its midnight? I need my coffee.... anyway chapter 3 is done. Here ya go have fun reading this...oh who am I kidding? This is a shitty story from a shitty author!
Anyway I need to sleep!! Adios Ban-Sensei is out✌)