Chapter 6

Rei POV

Hello Readers! It's been a while, i hope you guys are doing well! Oh me? I'm doing great here in Chaldea well if you remove the fact that in front of me is my dad's adoptive mother or my grandmother is practically suffocating me in her hug and me with tears in my eyes. While the others mainly my dad and his other counterparts EMIYA and EMIYA Alter, Kiritsugu or gramps, my dad's sisters aunt Illya, Kuro, Miyu and Sitonai, looking at the side not helping at all. If i were to give my review it would be 9/10, it's soft and warm...if not for the lack of oxygen! *Sigh*  How did get into this situation you ask well it all started one fine Morning.

Right now I'm currently in the hallways of Chaldea, bored and looking for something to do. While I was musing about what I'll do for the day

"What the-"

I feel someone went behind me and before I knew it I was kidnapped.  I find myself sitting in a room, with the rest of the Emiya Family.

"Uh...what is this all about? Why did I get kidnapped?"

"Well dear~ I just want see my granddaughter and have some family bonding time!" said my kidnapper *cough* I mean grandmother Irisviel von Einzbern and for those who don't know about her. She is a homunculus made by the Einzbern family as a vessel to the holy grail. She was also the provisional master of saber during the fourth holy grail war. Though it was kind of tragic that she ended up dying. (A/N: I ended up crying when she died UwU)

"Family Bonding?" True I have never met any of them except dad and aunt Illya when I was alive though I only met an older version of aunt Illya.

"Yes! I want to know more about my cute granddaughter after all~" She says happily while holding both my hands. I look towards my dad and his counterparts. He just shrugged his shoulder and his expression told me to just go along with it. While Archer dad
( A/N: Yes I want papa EMIYA, ya got a problem with that?!) sighed and turn his head away. Alter dad just look like he was forcefully dragged here and want to get out already.

"First, Can you tell me how shirou was back in your timeline? I'm curious what my son is like there" Said Irisviel snapping me out of my thoughts

"Ahh I want to know about onii-chan too!" said the Illya,Kuro,Miyu and Sitonai

"He was nice..." I smiled happily remembering all the fond memories I have with him.

"He was the one who give me a home and a family. He does tend to get awkward at first when I met him, probably not used to dealing with childrens...he mostly have this stoic expression but he did soften up over the years. He was always busy as freelancer hunting dead apostle but he always find time to spend with me." I talk about my dad and before I knew it I was already having fun. Telling stories about my adventures with dad, my training, what I like and dislikes, with Irisviel sometimes asking question and Illya and Kuro commenting on the side, and sometimes dad.

Miyu and Sitonai just stayed quiet but was enthusiastically listening about their supposed niece life and their brother's other version.

Kiritsugu quietly sips on his tea looking at the others fondly, happy that his family were getting along.

EMIYA Archer was also listening sometimes making sarcastic remarks at my timeline's dad's hilarious failure with Dad Shirou throwing comebacks at him.

EMIYA Alter look bored and disinterested at the conversation but if you look closer you could see him actually paying close attention but still having the time to look bored. I swear it's he is just shy, or it's in his nature to look like that or he is just a plain tsundere.

"And then there was a time when dad taught me how to cook and he was even more of a spartan than we trained in fighting, I could see a demon behind him the entire time."

"Somehow I could see onii-chan like that" Illya remark with the others nodding.

"Hey! I ain't that spartan...right?" Dad tried to defend himself only for the others to give him a deadpan stare.

"No offense onii-chan but during your cooking fight with Beni-Enma it was like you were possessed by a demon or something" Shirou remember during his kitchen duel with Beni-Enma with master, Mash and Da Vinci as the judge, both were tied and wouldn't stop trying to defeat the others, well it was Beni-Enma asking a rematch with shirou and both suddenly going full throttle halfway the match. No one knows the reason why it happen except them. That day the master of chaldea had to be sent to the clinic due to overeating with the saber face having satisfied smile on their face.

"Well how was it like when you grow up, did you get a boyfriend or something similar? (*cough* Yuri Stuff*cough*)Did shirou ended up threatening him?" Dad look offended at that and I was silent for a few seconds before having a sad expression on my face

"Uhhh...dad well...well he....died when I was 12" I said sadly. The others were silent before Irisviel hugged me, patting my head and trying to comfort me. Tears spilled from my eyes. I haven't felt this warm when I lost dad. Sure Aunt Rin took care of me and give me a new home and bit by bit i opened up to others but it could never replace the warmth I had with dad. I always just smile and say I'm fine. But in truth I feel lonely.

I'm really happy that I got to meet him again here in chaldea even though he might not be my timeline's dad but even then he still the same kind dad I remember. I never regret choosing this option SHE gave me. I finally found my family again and a complete one at that.

"Umm Irisviel-"

"Call me grandma!"

"Grandma, can you please release me now?"

"Kyaa~ you're so cute when you call me that!" She said proceeding to hug me tighter suffocating me in the process.

"...A-Air..."

Omake: Family Tradition?

After that bonding time was over, I was in my room musing about what happen during the day. I thought of how they really are a great family and now I'm also part of it. My thoughts went to the story my gramps told me about his life and how he met grandma

"Now that I think about it....gramps's  father also died when he was a child and then was adopted by Natalia Kaminski, right?" I ask to myself

"And then dad's biological parents died when he was also a child got adopted by gramps but he also died." remembering dad's story about the Great Fuyuki Fire

"And I got adopted by dad and he died when I was a child..." a though came to me

"....Is this some kind of weird Family Tradition or something?"

A curse that comes to protagonist from the Emiya Family

Omake 2: I have no title
Emiya shirou was lying on his bed with eyes closed trying to fall asleep before suddenly jolting out of bed with eyes open and shouting to himself.

"I FORGOT THAT REI NEVER REPLIED TO THE QUESTION IF SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!!"

Good thing that Chaldea's wall was reinforced to be soundproof for the servants, mostly berserkers, who tend to shout a lot. Otherwise hundreds of servants would pissed of getting their sleep interrupted.

( A/N: I'mmm Aliveeeeee and still breathing properly! Curse school! Exams just finished and now I'm dealing with 5 Assignment in the weekends. I can't take a break for God's sake!! Anyway here is chapter 6 enjoy it mongrels! It's a shitty story anyway! Ban-Sensei is going offline)