Chapter 8

It was a normal day in Chaldea, people busy doing their jobs, some were chatting with their friends and a bunch of saber face stalking an auburn haired teenager. An absolutely normal day indeed.

Rei POV

How odd. I feel like an impeding doom of entertainment and chaos is coming....

"Oh well~" I said quite cheerfully.

I went to the kitchen hoping to try and cook. I don't want to let my cooking skill rust afterall. While Chaldea's kitchen was large, like really large as it should be considering it needs to have enough capacity to feed hundreds of servants even though one saber of a certain legendary kingdom is enough to double that size, imagine having multiple of them.

The chefs here are just built different....

Anyway where was I...oh yeah even though Chaldea's kitchen is large, often times it's used by servants so it's always occupied but this time I made sure to ask in advance if it's gonna be used and hallelujah it's not!

"Now what should I cook?" I said to myself as I arrive in the kitchen. I finally settled on cooking some Filipino recipes I got when I visited the country.

"Let's see if they got all the ingredients." I said as I made myself busy.

Arturia POV (The normal saber)

It would be a really hard battle but not one I can give up. Honestly, this might be one of the hardest battle I would participate in not even my final battle with mordred could make this nervous.

In the first place, how do you even be a mother?

I think to myself as I watch Rei entering the kitchen along with my counterparts, even though we might be the same person in the end I would be the victor.

"Looks like I have a lot of recipes to try~" I heard her say

Shirou was the best cook I know but this smell is making me hungry. Looks like the Emiya blood is strong with this one. (A/N: Even though Kiritsugu can't cook to save his life)

Wait......cook?

That's it!

Children bond with their parents when they do something together they like right? She likes food I like food so maybe we could bond that way. I'm such a genius.

While arturia was thinking, unknown to her, her counterparts also has the same idea.

Great minds truly think alike.

I coughed to get their attention "Well then, since obviously none of you are going to make the first move, I'll be going now." I said as I walked to the kitchen

"Hold it! Who's said that I'm not going" Arturia Alter said and the other agreed

"Well are you?" I rebutted

"Of course, do you think I don't have a plan? Unlike you  people my brilliance will allow me to win this game. " Arturia Alter said proudly while sneering at us

"And since obviously none of you are gonna win anyway, I'll be the one going"

"Oh no you don't!" The lancer version said while crossing her arm pushing her rather prominent assets above

"And you! Don't you dare try to get ahead" She said pointing to the person trying to sneak into the kitchen, Mysterion Heroine X.

"Hmph! As if i need a saber to get permission from!" Mysterious Heroine X said with a look that suggest she wouldn't mind fighting right there and then

"As much as I don't want to agree with my other self, she is right." Mysterious Heroine X Alter said

"I don't need anyone's acknowledgement, it is only right for a mother to spend time with her child." The Lancer Alter said while walking towards the kitchen only to be stopped by the others.

"""And who's the mother here?!""

And that just made everyone argued more fiercely on who's going first.

"Uhmm everyone please calm down" Saber lily said trying to stop the fighting with no success.

"Oh~ A lot of people are here?" A voice came from the direction of the kitchen eventually stopping the arguement fortunately also stopping an incoming bloodbath.

"Rei?" I said to the smiling teenager

"What are you guys doing here? I'm pretty sure dinner isn't up until later." She said making me and my counterparts nervous trying to find an excuse and was saved by the all cuteness of saber, Saber lily.

No one's POV

"We got hungry while training so we came to the kitchen to see if there was snacks for us."

"I see...then your just in time!" She said while hurrying the many saberface into the kitchen. And laid in the table were numerous foods shining for some reason unknown to the logic of man.

"You see I kinda made too much food and I can't really finish all of them and since you guys are here we might as well eat together. " Rei said while awkwardly laughing.

With numerous food in front of them, the 'abyss for a stomach' saberface salivate with the delicious smell making it worse.

"""""ITADAKIMASU""""" They just couldn't resist the temptation.

"Its so delicious~"

"Oh this is new."

"Hey don't eat all of it."

And comments like that can be soon heard in the kitchen with numerous plates being stacked in an abnormal speed.

"Looks like it got your approval then?" Rei said getting numerous thumbs up as the only response because honestly they're too busy eating. And with that the argument they had a while ago was soon forgotten and any thoughts about the competition was set aside for the delicious heaven they're currently in. And because they were too focus on the food they completely missed the amused look Rei has on her face.

Omake:

Rei POV

"Now what should I cook?"

"Adobo does sounds good?"

"Let's see I haven't tried Sinigang yet"

"Sisig! Now where's the pan?"

"Kare kare..Huh it needs peanut butter?"

"Do i still have pork for Nilaga?"

"Maybe Shanghai as well. "

"It needs dessert right? Buko salad? How do we even have a coconut in this place?!"

"I'm done!" I shouted looking at the table of foods.

"Hmmm..."

"....I think I made too much."

(A/N: For people asking yes I am still alive....barely. Honestly I even forgot how to write a story due to how long it's been. I'm gonna clarify this here and now, I don't know if I'll continue writing since i first started this due to boredom because of the pandemic so if i ever update it's a probably who knows when. College life is busy, learning programming is making my head hurts even more and I have exams tomorrow....so pray that I'm still mentally alive after this. Peace out ~✌)