1. Hogwarts

Olivia Spencer was an American girl. She had no knowledge of the school she was about to attend, nor did her parents. Both of them were no-maj, they did their work like the rest of the no-maj couples did in the world, both of them working in the same business, running schematics on medical equipment. It was actually where they fell in love. When Olivias letter to Ilvermorny came in it was definitely a shock for them. While Olivia herself always knew she was something special. She could always do things other kids couldnt, and she loved knowing that she wasn't alone in that.

She had been sorted into Thunderbird her first term and had received quite the reputation as a rebellious prankster. She usually had a hand in almost every wild adventure that happened at the school. Her professors told her it was no surprise she had been a thunderbird, after all, the house was perfectly suited for the most adventurous and daring students who roamed the halls of Ilvermorny.

Hogwarts, however, was something new entirely. She found herself lost as she tried to walk through the halls, map in her hand. The school was a lot bigger than her old one, and with that came twists and turns that she hadn't been used to. "Great hall... great hall..." she murmured, trying her best to figure out where exactly she was on the map she held.

"Need some help?" A voice behind her called. She turned her head to see a tall slender boy with red hair behind her, a small and kind smile playing at his lips. He had a thick accent that made Olivia swoon. There was something about those British boys that drove American girls absolutely crazy.

"Yes actually." She breathed out a sigh of relief and folded up her map, smiling up at the boy. "I'm supposed to go to the great hall for my sorting ceremony. Just can't seem to find it.."

The boy chuckled softly. "I'm heading there too. Little late to the party, but I'm sure Dumbledore won't mind when he finds out I was helping you..." he pauses, looking behind him quickly, as if he had been chased here by something Olivia couldn't see.

"Why do I have the feeling you were up to something?" Olivia asks, cocking her brow at the boy.

"Hmm?" He hums before turning to look back at her. He shakes his head gently. "Definitely wasn't up to anything. I would never." He holds up a hand as if he was taking an oath, smiling genuinely.

Olivia wants to call his bluff but decides to leave it alone as he presses past her. "Follow me." He says.

Olivia follows him closely, her eyes roaming the halls as she does so. She finds herself absolutely bewildered by all of the moving paintings that lined the walls of the castle. Ilvermorny was beautiful, but it didn't have quite the rich history that Hogwarts did. She found the place stunning to say the very least. "My names Frederick Weasley by the way, but I prefer to be called Fred." The boy states, burrowing his brows gently. "Don't know why I even told you the full first name bit. Guess I'm just excited about tonight's festivities." He smiled back at her as she followed him.

Olivia smirked gently at that. "I'm Olivia Spencer. I prefer to be called Olivia. Liv if we're friends." She presses her lips together and quickens her pace to match his long strides, walking alongside of him now. "Are you going to let me in on tonight's festivities Frederick? Or are you just going to leave me guessing?"

Fred let out a snort at the use of his full name and looked over to her with a bright smile. "Fine. But you're not going to rat us out are you?"

Olivia shrugged gently. "Depends whats happening." She giggled mischievously before looking back up to the boy, who bit at his lip at her answer.

"I have a feeling we're going to get along fine." He said with a chuckle at her antics. "There's a party tonight. Gryffindor lockers room by the quidditch field. I can come by whatever common room you're in tonight and pick you up?"