3. Drunk

"Oh no, Zabini, not this time." George said. "This ones spoken for." He smirked as he peeled Olivia off of the boy behind her.

"I'm sure she can speak for herself." The boy argued back, going to grab Olivias hand but she pulled it away before he got the chance, instead, placing it on George's chest.

"I sure can." She said back, her eyes looking up to George, who was biting back a smile as Olivia moved to snake her arms around his neck.

She heard the boy huff and then the sound of footsteps as he walked away from them defeatedly. "You trying to be my knight in shining armor Weasley?" She asked. She could feel the alcohol in her system, pulling at her words and weighing her body down so she practically clung to George for support. She wasn't quite drunk yet, but it had definitely been on its way for some time now.

George let out a hum of a laugh and put his hands on her hips, holding her up as he felt her body weight against him. "Something like that." He looks her ever for a moment and Olivia smiles fondly at him. She could probably get lost in those brown eyes of his. The candlelight in the tent reflected in his eyes, sparkles of gold shining in the light. She sucked in a breath as George's eyes flicked to her lips. Suddenly, he pulled back from her. "Fred and I are going to go for a little walk around the grounds. You want to join?"

Olivia thought about it for a moment, scrunching up her nose as if she was thinking hard about it. She would go, but it was her first party at Hogwarts and she had only talked to two people all night. George and Fred. She should've been mingling, meeting new people from different houses, finding a new study group, figuring out who was dating who. "I really should stay." She decided, biting at her lower lip. She already knew she liked the twins, she needed to...

Her train of thought paused when George pulled something out of his pocket. It was a small pouch. He unzipped it and dug in, pulling out and holding up a joint next to his face. Olivias eyes lit up. She had never been able to turn down a good joint, especially not when in such good company. "More for us then." George bit his lip mischievously, tucking the joint back in the punch before anyone else could see it.

Olivia sighed and let her eyes roll softly at him. "Guess it wouldn't hurt to miss the rest of the party." She giggled before grabbing the pouch off of him with a smirk and walking off towards Fred, George following closely behind.

***

"Incendio." Fred said, holding his wand to the end of the joint that dangled from his lips. The paper began to smoke and suddenly, it was lit, small flickers of ash floating off the end as it burned. Fred took in a long drag and pulled the joint from his lips, holding in the breath and then blowing it out with a sigh of relief.

He passed it to George, who licked his lips slightly before doing the same. Olivia watched as his long fingers pulled the joint out of his mouth. His eyes examined the rolled paper and he found a slight malfunction in the paper. He brought it to his lips and stuck out his tongue, licking a small bit of paper that wasn't stuck down and then tapped it down with his thumb.

Olivia smiled gently when it was her turn. She sucked in a deep hit and held it in, all the while her feet were trying their best not to trip over any rocks or branches as they walked the grounds of Hogwarts.  She blew out the smoke and looked to Fred. "You know, we should each have our own..."

Fred raised a brow at her, confusion clear on his face. "Could only get enough for one. Practically got caught by Professor Sprout when I nicked it from her study."

Olivia let out a soft chuckle. "I thought they always said Americans weren't the smart ones." She smirks and pulls out her wand. "Guess I have to remind you, you're a wizard Fred." Her eyes flick over to George, whos watching her closely, anticipating her every move. She holds her wand to the joint. "Geminio." She all but whispered, and suddenly, between her fingers, the joint doubled, giving way to an exact replica. She handed it to Fred with a smirk.