7. Praise

George pushed into Olivia slowly, making her let out a soft gasp. Her eyes rolled back and she let her eyelids flutter closed. George breathed out a chuckle at that, pushing himself into her deeper. Every inch making Olivia want him even more.

She bit her bottom lip hard as his hips finally pressed against her own. "Good girl..." George breathed out, clearly flustered at the feeling of being inside of her. Olivia opened her eyes just in time to see George close his eyes, his head rolling back as he let out a soft groan, only loud enough for her to barely hear. When he regained his composure he looked back down at her, Olivia's smirk clear on her face as she looked back at him.

The corner of George's mouth turned into a crooked grin as his hands moved to her thighs, his fingers lightly tracing them as he pulled himself out of her at a painfully slow pace. His eyes searched her face and Olivia couldn't help but let her mouth hang open as she let out a soft whimper. George was big. That much was obvious. Every movement of his hips sent Olivias body into a frenzy. She wanted more, no, needed more, but she was far too stubborn to show it. "That's it, Darling." George crooned, his head turning to leave kisses on Olivias legs that still hung from his shoulders. He pressed back into her, taking his time to let her properly adjust to his size. All the while his lips kissed at her thighs, praising her for being able to take every inch he could give her.

Olivia breathed out a groan and let her body take the time to adjust to George's size. She looked over his face, watching as his eyebrows furrowed gently. He pulled his lips from her thighs and looked right back down at her. All at once his hips moved to pull himself out of her. "You going to let me ruin you, Liv?" He asked with a smirk.

Olivias breath hitched at that. Something about the way he spoke, the way his voice sounded so caring and loving, even when saying things like that, it made her want him even more. "Yes please" she groaned, squirming under him trying so desperately to push him back further inside of her. George breathed out a chuckle and Brought his hands down to her hips, holding her tightly in place.

"I want to hear you scream for me..." he breathed, leaning down so his face was inches from her own. Then all of a sudden his hips thrusted into her hard. Olivia threw her head back at that with a loud moan, only making George's hips move faster and harder. The bed started to shake with every movement, the headboard slamming against the wall with a thud as he pounded himself into her.

Olivia got lost in the sounds of her own moans. Her fingers grabbed at George's hair, pulling at it hard as her hips moved in time with his. His lips quickly found her neck, sucking at it hard as he pushed himself in and out of her. Olivias entire body clenched around him, her legs slipping off of his shoulders to wrap around his waist, pulling him even deeper into her core.

George let out a loud groan against her skin, his breath shaking with every movement he made. He pulled his lips back and moved to press his forehead against her own. "That's it, Princess.." he moaned. "So perfect.." he praised her, his breath heavy, mimicking her own.

Olivia let out a small laugh, making George pull back to look her in the eyes, slowing down his pace. "And whats so funny might I ask?" He asked, raising a brow. His fingers slid down her body, and suddenly his thumb was rubbing rough circles on her clit, making Olivia gasp out in pleasure.

But she couldn't get too into it. She had to let him know exactly who he was with. And she certainly, was no princess.

Olivia let her legs grip on his waist tighten, she leaned up and quickly wrapped her arms around George's neck, before using every ounce of strength in her body to suddenly flip them. She shoved George down onto his back, her hands on either side of his head and positioned her knees to either side of his waist. George let out a groan as she took control, his hands moving quickly to her sides as his head willingly fell back against the pillow. "My turn.." she breathed with a smirk.

She sat up quickly, her hands moving to his hips now as her own moved up and down on his body, letting his dick hit the very back of her core as she did so. He filled her up completely and it made Olivias heart race.

She could feel her body getting weaker as she moved against him, his hands slipping up and down her skin, fingers always making sure to tease her nipples as they made contact. Both of them were an absolute mess of loud moans and soft whimpers, the pleasure building with every second that past.

Olivias hips slowed as she got closer to the edge of her or again. She felt her body almost collapse from the sheer ecstasy that was filling her. "Oh no you don't." George breathed out with a groan. He sat up and wrapped his arms around her, holding her up as his hips moved quickly, hammering themselves into her as her nails dug into his shoulder and then down his chest.

"Fuck, George I..." she was interrupted by his lips on hers, kissing her hungrily as she felt her body reach its peak. She tore her lips off of his and threw her head back. "Yes!" She screamed out in a moan. "Oh George! Fuck yes!" She could feel her body shake as she climaxed.

"Shit..." George groaned. She felt his hips buck hard one time, then another, slamming in to her as he reached his own climax. "Liv..." he breathed, his breath heavy on her skin. Olivia could swear it was the most beautiful sound her ears ever heard. Him moaning her name. She would definitely need to hear that again.

The two of them collapsed back onto the bed, their bodies shaking and their breath ragged as they looked to one another. George's hands moved to pull off the condom, tying it up carefully before discarding it in a small waste basket next to his bed. His eyes stayed on Olivias though, watching as they blinked heavily. He smiled gently at her and moved to brush a piece of hair from her face. "I think that was the best..."

Olivia nodded. "Without a doubt." She breathed out a chuckle. She let out a soft sigh and closed her eyes gently, cuddling into George as he pulled the covers over the both of them. George's arms moved to wrap around her, pulling her in close as his lips laid a light kiss to the top of her head. "Can I still sleep here?" She asked softly. "Don't think I can walk properly at the moment."

George let out a laugh at that and nodded gently, his chin laying on the top of Olivias head as she moved to lay on his chest. "I think I'd be fine with that." George said nonchalantly, making Olivia roll her eyes.

Her first day at Hogwarts, and here she was, already in bed with the most handsome boy she had ever met. Could it possibly get any better?