4. Potions

Olivia was in over her head with newly love potioned George Weasley especially seeing as she found him undeniably attractive. Both of the twins were. The had just been something about George that peaked her interest. Fred was outgoing, he could walk into any room and have a full on conversation about his life with a brick wall. George however, was a little bit more soft spoken. Most of the time he only spoke up if Fred led the way. It made Olivia wonder what exactly lied in his head. What made him tick. She was fully prepared to find out. This however, well no one could've prepared her for this.

"George!" Olivia groaned, swatting away his hand as it went to wrap around her waist. He pulled it back with a soft groan, and when Olivia looked at him he was in full puppy dog mode, his bottom lip jutting out softly as he gave her a pouty face. She rolled her eyes at him and kept walking, knowing wherever she went, George would be sure to follow. "I said no touching."

George's eyes were set on her. He kept biting at his lip as his eyes roamed her body, fully engrossed in every inch and curve on her. "I can't help myself. You're just too lovely." He sighed happily. "I think I love you." He swooned.

Olivia let out a huff as she pushed open the entrance to the school. She needed to get to the common room so Fred could take over, and quickly. "No you don't." She all but spit. She had been beyond annoyed at his proclamations of love for her. She wanted it, no, needed them to stop. Or else she might have actually begun to believe them. "We've known each other half a day." She said.

George grabbed her arm quickly and spun her so she would be looking straight at him. She almost fell over from his force, but his other hand moved quickly to catch her, keeping her on her feet. She let out a soft yelp as he pulled her body into his own, the hand that was once on her arm moving to hook under her chin and tilt her head towards his. "All the time I need to realize you, my love, are absolutely perfect."

His eyes gleamed down at her, and Olivia felt her heart swell. She cleared her throat gently and closed her eyes, shaking her head gently. "No. I'm not." She said flatly, peeling his hands off of her body. She continued to walk without another word.

Her heels clicked as she ran up the stairs to the Gryffindor common room. "Password?" The fat lady asked, looking her up and down. Olivia searched her mind for what it was and found nothing. Fuck, how could she be so stupid as to not remember the password she had just been given. She silently blamed the fire whiskey and weed.

She turned to George. "What's the password?" She asked, expecting him to instantly tell her whatever she wanted him to, but he shook his head, a light grin playing his lips. "George come on." She groaned.

George shrugged his shoulders again. "I may be inclined to remember it if a certain someone finally lets me kiss them." He smirked down at her. Even in love potion form George was mischevious. Figured as much.

"One kiss." Olivia began. "On the cheek and thats it."

"Sounds fair to me." He chuckled, leaning down to her level and tapping the side of his cheek as if Olivia had no idea where it was located.

Olivia sighed and leaned in to kiss it, but just as she was about to come in contact with his skin, George spun his head, letting their lips connect quickly. Olivia pulled back as soon as she realized. She had half a mind to slap George, but the electricity on her lips sent her mind into a tailspin, and she thought she would rather keep his stupidly perfect face in tact. "Password. Now." She said with a groan.

George smiled brightly and turned to the fat lady. "Amans Forti." He said, and suddenly the fat lady gave way, the door she guarded opening so that they could step into the grand Gryffindor common room.

In the sofa by the fire, she could see Ron, passed out with his head in Hermione's lap as she read a brown leather back book. Her hand was in Ron's hair, brushing it out of his face lovingly as she read. Olivia smiled at the scene. It was good to see Ron was no longer under the effects of the love potion. She silently hoped George's would wear off soon as well.

In the arm chair next to the sofa was her saving grace. Frederick Weasley. "Fred." She whispered, moving to him, but careful not to wake Ron. "Help. Me." She said, making sure to enunciate each word clearly.

George moved with her, his arm already moving around her waist. Olivia had to use both hands to peel him off of her, yet again. Something about that amused Fred who calmly shook his head with a laugh. "No can do. Gave the last of the counter potion to Hermione for Ron." Olivias eyes flicked to Hermione, who was mouthing a silent 'sorry' to her. She let out a groan and returned her gaze to Fred.

"What am I supposed to do then?"

"Give it time." He answered, looking back down to his phone. "I suggest taking him to bed and convincing him to go to sleep."

Olivia wanted to snatch the phone from him out of annoyance, but she stopped herself before she could. "How am I meant to know where his bed is?why don't you—"

"Up the stairs, second door on your left." Fred looked up, smirking widely. "Doors unlocked."

With that Olivia let out a groan, before taking George's hand and pulling him with her. She could feel George reach back for something but didn't care. She reached where she had been going, heading up the stairs quickly and all but bursting through the door of his room. She found his bed and quickly unrolled his sheets, setting it up nicely for him. She looked at him and patted the bed. "In you go."

George leaned against the bed post and bit his lip as he looked her over. "You first." He said, his voice low and sultry. So much so, that it made Olivias heart pound in her chest.

"I'm not..." she began, having to suck in a deep breath. "I'm not sleeping with you."

George stepped towards her and let out a soft chuckle. "Why not?" He breathed, his body mere inches away from hers. He moved his hands to his shirt, slowly undoing every button before shrugging it off and letting it hit the floor.

Olivia gulped hard. Her eyes roamed over his body. Every inch of it was toned, even for how skinny he was. His arms were well defined, so much so that Olivia could see the veins in his forearm popping out. Her eyes flowed down, catching on his well toned stomach. He didn't have a full six pack, but they were definitely there, hidden by the skin. Then lower. Her eyes swept across the perfect v shape that led down to his...

No.

She pulled her eyes off of him and forced herself to look at his face. His brow was raised and the right corner of his mouth pulled into a smile. "Like what you see, don't you Liv?" Another step and his body was pressed against hers. His hands moved to hers. "Please... don't be shy." He breathed as he pulled her hands up and placed them on his chest.

Olivia let her hands gently glide down his body, her fingers moving over every muscle on his torso. She could feel her eyelids getting heavy as she looked up at him. "I love you, Liv." He said again. George started to lean in and Olivia pulled away all at once.

"Dont." She said, shaking her head. "You don't love me, George. You don't even know me." She couldn't tell if she was talking to him, or trying to convince herself not to do what she wanted to do more than anything in the world.

"Well then..." he sighed, sitting down on the bed. He patted the spot next to him. "Let's get to know each other."

Olivia eyed the bed and shook her head. "Don't think that's the best idea." She said. Her mind flashed with possibilities. She imagined him pulling her into his lap, his hands on her ass and his lips on her neck. Then she pictured him moving to lay her down, his hand grabbing at the bedpost to hold him steady as his hips moved into her own. She shouldn't sit with him. She couldn't. She wouldn't be able to control herself if he made a move.

"Indulge me, Liv." He said, he moved his hands behind his back. "Sit and talk to me and I promise, when we are done, I'll go to bed without another word."

She thought about it for a moment, before nodding gently at him and moving to sit on his bed. "No funny business." She said, making sure she was as far away from him as possible.

"No funny business." He said with a nod. And somehow, Olivia was more than sure he actually meant it.