2. Kickoff

Olivia walked with Fred to the quidditch field. From far away she could see the lights and hear the pounding of music that filled the Gryffindor quidditch tent. She looked up at Fred with a small smile and raised a brow. "You going to tell me what George has planned for this party?"

Fred let out a soft chuckle and kept his eyes ahead, a smirk playing at his lips. "Why don't you ask him yourself? You two seem to have a little something going on with each other." He looks at her, a devious look on his face. "I saw that look you have him earlier."

Olivia scoffs loudly. "There was no look!" Fred rolls his eyes hard at that and Olivia lets out a sigh of defeat. "Fine. There was a look." She shrugs gently. "Not like I'm in love with him though."

"Might be after tonight." Fred bites back a laugh.

Olivia raises her brows at him with a smirk. "And what is that supposed to mean?"

Fred shrugs gently and pulls back the curtain of the tent, motioning for her to go inside. "Like I said, you're asking the wrong twin." Olivia looked over to see George by the punch bowl, gently stirring the punch while using his other hand to drink out of a bottle of fire whiskey. Olivia smiled gently as she watched his lips pull off of the bottle, his head bopping softly with the music. "Looks like nows your chance." Fred whispered to her, and suddenly his hand was on her back, pushing her towards the punch bowl.

Olivia took a deep breath and walked over to the punch, picking up a solo cup. "Mind if I...?" She asked, motioning to the bowl.

George looked up and smiled softly. God his smile was even cute. Olivia felt her heart flutter in her chest, just as it had when he first looked at her. "I do actually." He began. "This punch is definitely not for you."

Olivia furrowed her brow, confusion slipping over her face. "Are you the punch security or something?" She said with a laugh, but George's face stayed the same, a small smile still playing at his lips as his eyes moved over her, looking her up and down. Olivia was suddenly worried about if she had dressed well enough. She wore a deep v neck black tank top with a pair of ripped up tight jeans, tucked into thigh high leather boots. Now that she thought of it, she probably should have just worn the blouse her mom had given her for Christmas.

George hummed gently and looked down at the punch and then back up at her. "You can drink some... if you want to fall in love with me, that is."

Olivia bit her bottom lip slightly and she could swear George's eyes flicked down to watch her lips as she did so. She looked down at the punch and studied it closely. Now that she was paying closer attention she watched the bubbles slowly change into those of small hearts, rather than spheres. She leaned down and took a whiff of the mixture. Her nose filled with the scent of fresh raspberries and a wood fire. She remembered rather clearly smelling exactly those two things before, in her previous schools potions class. "What exactly are you up to, George Weasley?" She asked, looking back up at him with a wide smile on her lips.

George leaned in close, his breath hot in her ear as he whispered. "Mild love potion. Makes the person who drinks it fall into an infatuation of sorts with the first person they see, but only for a couple of hours." Olivias smile only deepened as he spoke. This would be fun. She was sure of it. Though, she would have to rely on George and Fred to remind her of people's names.

She looked up at George. "You're brilliant, you know." He smirked at that, raising his shoulder in a slight shrug. And humble too, she noted. "There's only one problem." She stated, pursing her lips softly.

"And whats that?" He asked, moving to lean back against the table, letting his lips find his bottle of fire whiskey once again.

"Now I have nothing to drink." She pouted slightly, clearly eyeing his bottle of alcohol.