6. Night Moves

George's hands trailed up Olivias thighs as she leaned over to kiss him, her hands stayed in either side of his head, holding herself up as to not fall on top of him. She let out a soft moan as his teeth nipped at her lower lip. She pulled back slowly and smirked down at him as his hands made their way under the shirt she was wearing and onto her ass, giving it a hard squeeze.

"We really shouldn't be doing this." She breathed, her eyes roaming over his now swollen lips. "It's only my first day here. I don't want to be seen as the schools slut."

George sat up slowly, making it so Olivia had to do the same. He kept his grip on her ass firm as he moved them so she was sitting in his lap. "And who is going to tell them you're a slut?" He asked, raising a brow at her. "Certainly won't be me." He assured her, his head moving so he could kiss her neck again. The feeling sent shivers down Olivias body. Her hand found his hair, pulling at it slightly as he sucked on the skin at her collar bone, his tongue flicking against her flesh with each movement of his lips.

Olivia bit her lip, trying to hold back the moan that wanted to escape. "Shit..." she breathed, crooking her neck to the side so he would have more access. "George I...." the moan she was holding back escaped her lips the moment his found the spot just below her ear. His tongue dragged against the skin lightly, so lightly it felt as though a feather was brushing the spot. It sent her head into a tailspin. She pushed her hips into his almost instinctively, letting out a small gasp as he moved to her earlobe.

His breath was beating into her skin as his tongue stopped its work on her. "I won't tell a soul." He whispered lowly. His hand moved then his fingers dragging upwards under the shirt to her breasts. She silently cursed herself for not wearing a bra that night as his fingers moved in small circles just around the perk of her nipple. "We don't have to... of course." He pulled back, watching her face as he pushed his hips upwards, the hard on that was growing in his boxers pressing against her core, making Olivia groan loudly. "But what fun would it be to refuse your body what it so obviously desires?" Her face twisted as he rolled his hips against her, knowing full well that he could probably feel how wet she was through the fabric of his boxers.

She looked down at him and let her mouth hang open with a breathy moan as his fingers moved to flick against her nipple, his thumb brushing against it so softly Olivia felt as though she was being tortured. His eyes were connected with hers, his every movement making her eyes grow even darker, mimicking his own. Fuck, he hadn't even gotten her out of her clothes and yet she was putty in the palm of his hand. She leaned in all at once, her lips dying for contact with his, but George moved out of the way quickly, avoiding her kiss.

He smirked devilishly and moved his hands quickly, grabbing her sides and flipping them so that he was on top of her. Her legs wrapped around him, begging for more pressure from his hips, but he refused to give it to her. He put a hand against the wall and leaned down, his shaggy hair hanging in his face. "I'm afraid that's not going to be enough, darling." He breathed out a chuckle. He looked down for a moment, taking in the sight of his shirt pooled around Olivias waist and lets his eyes linger on the red lace thing she wore, his mouth practically watering as he saw it. He looked back at her, his golden eyes now almost black. "I need you to say it."

Olivia narrowed her eyes at him and pressed her lips together. If he was trying to get her to beg for him, it wasn't going to happen. "Say what?" She asked, her breath heavy in her chest.

"Say how badly you want me." He chuckled, he leaned into her, his voice deep in her ear. "Say you want me to fuck you."

She groaned at that. She did want it. She wanted it more than she had ever wanted anything, but she couldn't admit it. She was always the one who was in control, especially in bed, and now was not the time where she was about to give that up.