9. Sing

Olivia looked herself over in her mirror as she pulled her hair into a sleek high pony tail. She smirked gently and stepped back, her hands sliding down her tight leather skirt, making sure there were no ripples in the fabric. She turned slightly, admiring the way it hugged her curves and pulled her maroon crop top down slightly, making sure George would get a good look at her cleavage. She bit her lip and moved to her bed, pulling on a pair of black heels that's straps wrapped around her calf. She stood up and looked to her roommate, Angelina, spinning in a small circle. "So... what do we think?"

Angelina looked up from her book, eyebrows raising as she looked Olivia up and down. "Slutty." She said simply, a small smile pulling to her lips. "Are you trying to drive him mad or is that just always how you dress?"

Olivia bit back a chuckle. "Let just say, George Weasley isn't going to know what hit him."

"I'll say." Angelina giggled. "You'll have to let me know all the details when you get back, yeah?" She asked, sitting up straight on her bed.

"Well yeah, whats the point of driving a boy crazy if your friends don't get to relish in your victory with you?" She said, pulling on a long black jacket and buttoning it up so she would be able to have a grand reveal, when the time was right, that was. "I'll see you in an hour?"

"Perfect." Angelina said, smiling as she watched Olivia leave without another word.

***

"Welcome!" Flitwick said as Olivia entered the empty classroom.

"Hi Professor!" She greeted him kindly before quickly spotting George and Fred and moving quickly to sit right next to them, particularly George. They both wore the same thing. Button up shirts with the sleeves rolled up to their elbows. Fred's was red, George's was blue. She could see the veins in George's arm popping from under the skin as he crossed his arms together. His eyes stayed glue to Olivias bare legs, licking his lips as he eyed them over. "Like what you see Weasley?" Olivia asked with a smirk, pulling his attention back to her face.

He shifted slightly in his chair and rolled his eyes at her, leaning over to whisper in her ear. "Just thinking about them being on my shoulders again is all." He whispered, his voice low and full of list already. If he was already like this now, Olivia could barely wait to see exactly how flustered he would be getting. She just prayed her audition would be after theirs.

"Well enjoy the thought, because it certainly won't be happening again tonight." Olivia said flatly, crossing her legs over one another.

"Tomorrow night, then?" He asked, a smirk playing his lips. His leg moved to press against her own as they sat, his hand moving to his knee so his fingers could very delicately brush against the skin of her leg. The feeling sent tingles up her body, making her suck in a small breath.

She didn't exactly know how to reply. His fingers on her sucked away any witty comeback she could possibly dream up. Luckily, though, Professor Flitwick started his announcements.

A few students got up to sing. One of them was amazing. Olivia clapped proudly for her when she had finished. Another one, though, sounded a lot like a dying whale. Olivia tried her best not to wince at the insanely off tune boy as he finished his song. Even Professor Flitwick couldn't help but grimace at his final note. "You think that's bad, wait till you hear Freddie." George whispered to her, making her giggle.

"I'll have you know, I'm an excellent singer. Unlike some people." Fred said, having overheard him. He gave George a playful shove that ended up being much more powerful than even he realized. George all but fell onto Olivia, having to grab her thigh hard to keep from landing on her completely. She jumped up slightly at that, her heart pounding heavily at how  his hand felt on her. He pulled away quickly though, mouthing a soft apology to her as he pulled away, though she was sure the smirk on his lips said he didn't fully mean it.