On Valentine's Morning [🍋Lemon🍋]

(A/N) Notes

Alright I must clarify some things before we start. As stated way back in the beginning, I said quote : "Also I will be mainly writing using masculine pronouns like he, him, etc. This does not discourage any of you feminine readers to read my story. Any of these can be simply change to she, her, etc to better suit you"

As of writing this there are currently 6% of you female readers. Now this gets tricky for me who will be using the male sexual organs on a female one. Not female on female if you get me. So for simplicity state let's just say you females are wearing a strap on or are one of those futa ladies. Don't ask me how I know that.

That should clear things up. Now enjoy the lemon which starts immediately. So this is your warning 🚨🍋🚨
_______________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

Everytime I let Hana come sleep over with me, there are always two outlooks I offen see. Either the more common one where it's usually me who is the first to wake up. Or it's the other way around where Hana wakes up before me but those are rare. Only difference between the two is that I don't disturb the other.

It was one of those mornings where Hana had managed to wake up before me. Which had already ruined my Valentine's day plan of giving her the traditional breakfast in bed treatment, I guess Hana has her own plans. At this moment there were two primary things that Hana would do to me. Either she goes on with her day without interrupting my peaceful sleep. Or she would blam into my personal space forcing me to wake up ever so slightly. With said waking up procedural, there was that sudden charge to wake me up occasionally, but she also tends to wake me up with a bit of passion into it.

As typical for most male, we all experience a discomfort forming under our undergarments every morning. Ah the classic morning wood. An easy fix for me as I just have to take a morning bathroom break to get it to rest normally. But one I struggle to seeing that I don't want to leave the bed so early. There was also another way, one that required some extra help.

The way I woke up today was not because my body had enough sleep, it was because there was a constant gratification gesture gripped around my lower region that forced me to come to my senses. By the time I managed to lift my tireless head up and forward to find out what that pleasant feeling was. I was greeted with a sweet yet surprised smile coming from morning Hana who was by my side. She had undressed completely of all of her sleeping attire and was left bare bone naked in my view, which helped to strengthen my morning wood. Following down her arm, she had wrapped one hand around that after mentioning morning wood and was ever so slightly soothing it's need. She was stroking it so fondly that I had started to dazed off without saying anything to Hana.

Hana: "Hehe... happy Valentine's day (Y/N). Saw that you needed some help."

(Y/N): "Oh classic Hana... mhmmm. What got you so worked up to do this?" I tried to roll my eyes, but couldn't thanks to the tingley feeling from Hana's stroking which made me close them.

Hana: "What? It was distracting. You should have seen the tent you were pitching. It was just asking for room to stretch out. So I did it favour."

(Y/N): "Then explain the... Oooh. Stroking?" Hana had reached the very tip of my throbbing morning wood to cause me to let out a gentle pleasure moan.

Hana: "It was asking for it silly. After I took off your underwear it was twitching. And by the looks of it, it seem that you're enjoying it boo." She gave me a smirking face.

Hana: "And besides its Valentine's day babe. Loosen up a bit would ya?"

(Y/N): "I thought you preferred it more at night?"