Off to School

Next Day

(Y/N)'s POV

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

SLAM!

I awaken my sleepy eyes and checked my phone. The alarm on my phone worked great and I'm awake at 7:40 like I set it too do. I get off my bed and neatly make my bed before heading to the bathroom to start the day. Once finish I put on some casual clothes and head to the kitchen. I pop on the TV in the living room while I make breakfast in the kitchen.

I place two pieces of bread into the toaster to make some toast while I make my scrabble egg. When I finish my egg the toaster popped out my two pieces of bread which are now toast. I put the egg and toast on a plate and dress them up and filled my glass with orange juice and sit on my couch to watch some TV while I eat.

Once finished I glance at the clock. 8:07 it reads. I still have a bit more time before I should get ready. I scroll through social media on my phone only to see screen shots of D.Va's yesterday stream featuring me going viral, our username being shipped, and some already fan art of us two. These make me blush madly.

God people are quick to escalate. I put down my phone and lean back with my eyes shut. It's kinda like a dream come true, somewhat. People are fine with me being with D.Va. But that'll never happen, she'll never like a guy like me.

I soon get up and pack my things into my backpack and put on a jacket. Once finished I put on my backpack and then hear a knock on my door. I go to open it to see a smiling Hana.

Hana: "Morning (Y/N)! You ready?"

(Y/N): "Yup." I then proceed to lock my door and follow her to her car.

She starts her car up and the sound of the rotary engine startup satisfied my ears. She then proceed to drive out of the underground parking lot and towards the school. Once there she parks her car at the parking lot which was busy.

I grab my bag but before I head out of the car I turn to look at Hana.

(Y/N): "Thanks for the ride Hana."

Hana: "No worries (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Are you gonna pick me up as well?"

Hana: "Of course."

(Y/N): "Cool, I'll see you at 2 then."

Hana: "Do you want me to pick you up and get some lunch later?"

(Y/N): "What are you my mom now."

Hana laughed at my joke.

(Y/N): "Sure if your fine with it."

Hana: "Alright I'll see you at lunch time then."

The school bell rings.

(Y/N): "Guess that's my cue, thanks Hana."

Hana: "Your very welcome (Y/N)."

I leave her car and head to my class.
_______________________________________

Hana's POV

I watch the young adult male walk to his class and away from my vison. Maybe I do have a crush on him? But what does he think of me? Yes he is a fan of me but would he want to be more than a just a fan of me. I lean back on the bucket seat for a while before pulling out the parking lot and heading back home to stream some video games.

While streaming the chat was wondering on (Y/N) where abouts. I simply said he's at school right now. Lunch time was approaching soon, so I ended the stream and headed to my car to get (Y/N) and myself some lunch. Before entering my car I thought of what to get? Maybe a sub sandwich, hopefully (Y/N) likes subs.