Neighbors

(Y/N)'s POV

My life has started and I'm heading to the big city of (your big city) via skytrain where I'll be studying my major which is (your major). All my stuff are packed and I'm currently watching my favourite Twitch Streamer known as D.Va live stream on the trip. I've been watching her since she was small. Overtime she blew up and is one of the most iconic Streamers out there.

 Overtime she blew up and is one of the most iconic Streamers out there

"Would be nice to meet her one day." I say to myself.

During the trip the skytrain was mainly empty during the morning, but after a few stops the train is instantly full due to the amount of people heading to school and work.

"Why couldn't I go on a weekend." I say to myself.

The trip took awhile before I reached my apartment at the big city of (your big city) which is where I'll be staying. I didn't want to get a room on campus because I didn't want to be roommates with other people, I'd rather be by myself. It would be close to the school if I'd take a room on campus, but I'm fine with walking 10 minutes to school.

D.Va was in the middle of her live streams when I started to watch. I think I'll finish watching the stream by the time I reach there. I typed in "Hi D.Va" in the chat and I got recognized.

D.Va: "안녕 (annyeong) (your username), how you doing?"

I quickly response back to her. I type in "I'm doing great".

D.Va: "That's good to hear."

I'm having a weird feeling going through my body after D.Va, the D.Va responsed to me. I don't think she responded to my comment before. Time go's by and the trains computer go's on.

Skytrain Computer: "Approaching Exit 23."

"This is my exit." I say to myself.

I take off my ear buds and tuck them away in my bag. I slip my phone into my pocket and grabbed onto my bags preparing to rush out of the skytrain quickly. Since it was a weekday there will be a traffic jam of people exiting and entering.

Skytrain Computer: "Exit 23."

The skytrain doors open and I immediately rush out the doors. I turn around and yup just as I expected, there's a traffic jam of people exiting and entering. When I got to the ground level I spot a Starbucks just across the street. I decided to stop by and grab a cup of morning coffee.

I take a sip of the coffee and start walking towards my apartment. When I got there I looked up to see the top of the building. Man its a tall building. It was a nice modern high rise apartment building that just finished construction 2 weeks ago.

 It was a nice modern high rise apartment building that just finished construction 2 weeks ago