A Love for JDM

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been more than a month now and me and Hana have become great friends, thought I'd never get this close to my idol but somehow it has become true. We would spent most of our time together playing video games, socializing and many more.

Hana would come in my room and help me out with my school work although Hana doesn't know much about (your major) having her company with me really helps me out. I love hearing her sweet cheery attitude which helps me feel better after a stressful day of class.

Today Hana was gonna take me out to a import cars and coffee, which is essential a car meet with import cars. Hana would normally attend these events like how she attends GamesCom, E3, RTX, PAX, etc. But when she attends those gaming convention, she normally goes with friends. But when it's a car event she goes alone since not many of her friends have a interest in cars. Well besides Dae-hyun who is a mechanic and helped Hana with her RX7 project. But he is mainly busy with his mechanic job so he can't go with Hana.

And now there's me, a person who has a lot in common with Hana so of course she'll invite me. I'm currently getting dressed right now with Hana waiting in the living room. When I'm finished I walk to the living room and see Hana sitting on the couch on her phone. She was wearing short denim pants, the ones that reached above her thighs, a regular D.Va tee and some Vans shoe.

(Y/N): "I'm finished, let's get moving."

Hana looks up from her phone.

Hana: "Great! Let's get moving."

I locked my apartment door and when we both got in the elevator Hana creates some small talk.

Hana: "You know this time I feel more excited than normal."

(Y/N): "And why's that." I turn to look at her.

Hana: "Because I have you with me." She looks at me.

(Y/N): "What makes me so special?" I blush.

Hana: "Because you like imports like me. Now I have someone to go with me on these car meets."

(Y/N): "Hmph, I guess so."

By this time we reached the underground parking lot and I hoped in Hana RX7. I buckle up the harness quick and clean and Hana looks at me.

Hana: "You're getting better."

(Y/N): "Thanks, I've been practicing." Hana giggles.

30 minutes has passed and we arrived at the meet. The meet was quite packed, cars coming in and out and people everywhere. The meet was divided into sections, there were section where all the Mazda's would park, all the Toyota's would park, all the Nissan's would Park, etc. Hana drives to an RX7 section and finds an empty parking spots between another FD RX7 and a FC RX7.

 Hana drives to an RX7 section and finds an empty parking spots between another FD RX7 and a FC RX7

(Mazda FC RX7)

She reverse the car in backwards into the parking lot so the front of the car is viewable to bypasser. She gets out the car with me soon after and props open the hood of the car. Since she was wearing a short tee when she raises both of her hands to lift the hood up, the tee was also being lifted up revealing her belly.

I try to avoid keeping my eyes on it. When she got the hood fully opened up I finally got a good look at Hana's 13B-REW engine.

Hana puts up the hood support rod and there are already people checking out her car

Hana puts up the hood support rod and there are already people checking out her car. We walk around until something catches our eyes to stop and check it out in full detail. One of those was a rare nice looking Mark 4 Toyota Supra.

"How'd did someone get their hands on a Mark 4 Supra, A mint condition one can be sold up to 6 figures today." I say to myself.

(Y/N): "Hold up a sec Hana

(Y/N): "Hold up a sec Hana."

Hana follows me. I look at the 2JZ motor while Hana looks at the interior. We soon resume walking around. Since I was walking next to an internet celebrity, I had to wait for Hana to finish taking pictures with fans. Sometimes I would be in the picture, for some reason.

When we got to the middle of the meet there was a black pop up tent with coffee and snacks on tables under it. I grab a coffee and donut, same does Hana. We continue walking from car to car until lunch came. We head back to Hana's car and head out for lunch. When we finished she drove back to the meet but went passed it.

(Y/N): "Umm, Hana you passed the turn."

Hana: "No I didn't. "

(Y/N): "Yes you did."

Hana: "Oh you mean I passed the turn back to the car meet."

(Y/N): "Yeah, we're not going back?"

Hana: "Nope."

(Y/N): "Then where are you taking me."

Hana: "There's a drifting event going on in the nearby racetrack and I want to check it out. Unless you don't want to?"

(Y/N): "I want to. Now I can be like DEJA VU!" Hana and I laugh.

When we arrived the event hasn't started so we could walk around and look at the cars that were gonna be drifting soon. We stopped and asked the owners some questions and they were all really nice people. But then the event started so we took our seats on the stadium and watched the cars drift. When it was over we head back to Hana's car.

Hana: "So how was it."

(Y/N): "It was very cool."

Hana: "Same, remember that part with the 240sx."

(Y/N): "Yeah, when it spun out of control."

Hana: "It looked cool though."

(Y/N): "Yeah."

Hana drove us back home and she invited me into her apartment to play some video games in which I agree to.
_______________________________________

(A/N) Notes

So if any of you are not car enthusiasts then I'd probably lost you with this chapter. Anyways I hope you'd enjoyed this chapter.

Signed Forbidden098