II

(Don't play song yet)

Well, today has gone great. First, Iida wakes me up by opening my curtains and shaking me, which I told him not to do. Second, I finally met Dynamight, the one that has taken the top spot in the chart from me. Third, he's an absolute asshole! Fourth, my normal lunch spot messed up my order because they had a new employee. I'm just hoping that today's rehearsal goes well and the concert this evening too.

Iida parks the car in the empty parking lot, he gets out and comes around to open the door for me. I step out and head inside the large concert hall, it's suitable since the tickets sold out. I walk towards the stage and everyone greets me, "Hello, thank you for all your hard work and let's get through this rehearsal with no problems!" I say to everyone as they all agree. 

I get taken to my dressing room and change into a t-shirt and shorts, I go back to the stage but I'm on the stage this time. Everyone is running around and making sure everything is in place, I stayed out of the way since everyone seemed a bit panicked. 

Once everything was in order I get ready, we normally do one or two songs in rehearsal. It's for sound check, lighting check, and just anything that they need for the performances. But when we do a second song it's normally for the background dancers to warm up, I don't have to be there most of the time.

Today is only one song since the background dancers have already warmed up, we always do the first song I'm performing for the concert. I'm always grateful for rehearsals since I can warm up my vocals and today's first song is, Latch. I look to see thumbs up everywhere, I guess I'm starting now.
(You can play song above now)

You lift my heart up when the rest of me is down
You, you enchant me even when you're not around
If there are boundaries, I will try to knock them down
I'm latching on, babe, now I know what I have found

I feel we're close enough
I wanna lock in your love
I think we're close enough
Could I lock in your love, baby?

Now I've got you in my space
I won't let go of you
Got you shackled in my embrace
I'm latching on to you

Now I've got you in my space
I won't let go of you
Got you shackled in my embrace
I'm latching on to you

I'm so encaptured, got me wrapped up in your touch
Feel so enamored, hold me tight within your clutch
How do you do it, you got me losing every breath
What did you give me to make my heart beat out my chest?

I feel we're close enough
I wanna lock in your love
I think we're close enough
Could I lock in your love, baby?
I feel we're close enough
I wanna lock in your love
I think we're close enough
Could I lock in your love, baby?

Now I've got you in my space
I won't let go of you
Got you shackled in my embrace
I'm latching on to you

Now I've got you in my space
I won't let go of you
Got you shackled in my embrace
I'm latching on to you

Latching on to you (I'm latching on to you)
I won't let go of you (No, I won't let go)
Latching on to you (How you wanna get down)
I won't let go of you
(I won't let go, I won't let go)

I look around me at everyone and they all seemed happy, from where I was the lights and sound seemed good but I'm no professional when it comes to those things. The sound guy gave a thumbs up and so did the light guy, I guess my time here is done. I walk to the exit of the stage and Iida walks up to me, "That was a great rehearsal, seems like tonight will go perfectly!" Iida says as we start walking towards my dressing room.

"Thank you, Iida," I say as he starts looking over the schedule he has on a tablet.

"There is lots of time from now to when you need to be officially ready, what would like to do?" Iida asks me as we reach my dressing room.

"Order some pizzas for everyone, I'll pay. I'll just relax in my dressing room for now and send my hair and makeup in when there is two hours until the concert starts," I tell him and he nods while walking away.

I walk into my dressing room and lay on the small couch in the room, I take my phone out and start playing some games to pass time. I then remember half an hour later that I need to pick my clothes, I sigh as I get up. I walk to the closet and look at all my clothes, I grab a loose white button up shirt and some black high waisted pants.

My songs for tonight aren't my most energetic songs so a comfortable and not over the top outfit will work for tonight. I quickly change into the clothes and look in the mirror, I know I'll be having someone doing my hair in a while but I can't help but fix the messy and out of placed curls.

A girl and boy enter my room, Yuga Aoyama is my makeup artist and Toru Hagakure does my hair. Aoyama stares at me for a bit before snapping his fingers, "I know what to do, your outfit is pretty bland so I'll make your eyes pop more. How does that sound, Deku?" he asks as he points to some colours.

"Sounds great Aoyama! And Hagakure can you just do the regular with my hair, I kind of feeling more comfortable today," I tell her as she smiles.

"I was thinking the exact same thing," she says as she hold her combs. They both get started right away, the only thing for me to do is to sit there and collect my nervousness before the concert. Never usually works but it's better to try then give up and swim in a pool of nervousness.

Once they were finished I stand up and look at the work they've done, "You both did as great as usual, maybe even better this time," I tell them as they both smile.

"Oh, I actually got this for you Deku. Will... you be willing to wear it?" Hagakure says as she hands me a small box. I take the box and open it to reveal a long silver earring, I take it out of the box and head to the mirror and put it in left ear. I turn and look at them, "It look good with your outfit."

"I think you should have a stud in the other ear," Aoyama says as he opens one of the drawers on a shelf in the room. He grabs as stud earring and places it in my hand, it's one of my few diamond earrings. I go to the mirror and put the diamond earring in my right ear, I turn around again and both of them gave me a thumbs up.

They leave the room first, I then take some time to take some deep breaths. I then leave the room and search for Iida, I find him chatting with some staff. I tap his shoulder and he turns to me, "Ah, you look amazing Deku. Now let's get you to the stage, the concert will be starting soon," Iida tells me as we start walking to the side of the stage.

As soon as I got close to the audience their screams and excitement is all I can hear, I had a hard time hearing everyone speaking to me. I was handed a mic and I was directed on stage, the curtain was still close. A small X was on the stage, the staff that directed me on the dark stage pointed to the X. 

I stood there and patiently waited, it wasn't long before the curtains went up. I waved as soon as they passed me, the audience screamed and cheered. I waited for an opportunity to speak, "Hello everyone and thank you so much for coming out tonight!..."

Unedited, sorry for mistakes. Virgo 100% out✌🏻

Word count: 1389