XI

Over the past week Kacchan and I have been dating, we would go over to each other's houses and have dinner, cuddle while watching a movie, and sometimes play video games. I was having a blast with Kacchan, he's so kind to me and treats me right.

We haven't told anyone but I'm pretty sure Iida knows and Kacchan's manager Camie knows. We try not to show that we're together while at the studio but there are times we sneak away and that's normally when I want a hug or comfort before my next scene.

Today I got asked by the director to talk with him, Tsu was also asked too. We stand in front of him waiting for him to speak, "Alright, we're getting closer to the end of filming. We got approximately three more days if everything goes well, now why I called you two over. We've made a change to the script, take a read over this," Aizawa hands us the new script.

I flip through the pages and so does Tsu, I can see the changes. But there was one dramatic change, I look at Tsu and see she's still reading so I'll wait to ask. She finishes not long after me and I finally ask, "Aizawa, you're having us kiss. Why did you change it to that?"

"It'll keep the audience on their feet, unless one of you are with someone that doesn't want you to?" Aizawa asks while glancing at both of us.

"I'll do it," Tsu says confidently.

I sigh, "I guess I'll do it too," I agree while nerves run through me. I've never kissed someone in a show or movie and while I'm with someone, I'm really scared.

"Great, we'll be doing that scene soon. Please standby while we get things ready," he says as Tsu walks away. I take a deep breath and walk away too, I walk over to Kacchan. It looks like he has the new script in his hand, he looks over at me and shows me a half-smile.

"Hey Zuzu, I got the new script seems like they did some minor changes," he says while showing me the script.

"Yeah, are you okay with the changes?" I ask since I want his permission before kissing someone else.

"Of course, now go do your best," he says as I get pulled away by Kendo who wants me to change clothes. After I change I head onto the set, the set is in front of my character's house. Tsu's character has come to convince my character to stay in the club one last time.

"Okay, everyone places!" Aizawa shouts. Kacchan's character is also there, he is watching from a distance since he wants to stop my character from agreeing. "And... ACTION!" I stand at the gate ready to open it.

"Wait! Sugita-kun, wait! Please," Tsu yells while running up to me.

"I've told you Wakabayashi, I won't join the club again. What can I do to get you to stop pestering me about it?" I say to her in a dull voice.

She goes quiet for a moment while thinking, she then looks up at me with a determined look. "You will have to... kiss me," she says as my eyes widen a tad. Kacchan's are suppose to widen a large amount as he watches from a distance.

"Kiss you, that's all?" I ask to confirm this.

"Yes," she says. I smirk and lean down planting a small kiss on her lips, I pull away and open the gate to the house. I walk through the door to back stage, the people back there smile at me and show me a thumbs up. Tsu's to stay there in shock and Kacchan's character is suppose to walk away.

"CUT! That was great you three!" Aizawa shouted and I came around from back stage. I then start walking over to Kacchan, he seemed a bit mad for some reason.

"Hey, Kacchan. Are you alright?" I ask as he pulls me away. He pulls me down a hallway and into his dressing room, he slams the door shut which scares me. "Kacchan what's going on? What's the matter? Why are you acting like this?"

"Shut up," he says quietly as I just wait for him to speak. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?" I ask in confusion.

"That you were going to kiss Tsu!" he shouts making me almost cry.

"I thought you knew!" I shout back since I felt the confidence to fight back. Normally I would've just coward and allowed him to yell at me more.

"Why would I know?" he asks a bit calmer then before.

"You had the new script, it was in there for that scene," I tell him as I quickly show him my script.

He looks at it and now sees that I wasn't lying, "Ah... shit. Sorry for yelling, this is my fault. Looks like they left that part out for my script because they wanted a real reaction, I'm very sorry Zuzu," Kacchan brings me into a hug.

"You won't do that again will you?" I ask as I hold him close.

"I would never in all of my life do that to you again, I promise," he says making me smile.

"Here," I go on my tip toes and press the same kiss I did with Tsu on his lips. "Now you're not left out," I smile at him as I notice his cheeks plus ears go red.

"Fuck, come here," he pulls me even closer and kisses me. A deeper kiss then the one I just gave him, his hands travel my back as mine gently tug at his hair. We pull away and I just smile at him, that was our first deep kiss. "Man, I've been wanting to do that for the longest time."

I chuckle, "I love you, Kacchan."

He smiles a heartfelt smile, "I love you too, Zuzu."

Unedited, sorry for mistakes.
I'm officially ending this story here, I hate this story tbh. I hate the ending and the whole idea, I feel like I could've done it better but I didn't. I'm not sure if I'll delete this story and make another with the whole music AU idea. Anyway, have a great day, Virgo 100% out✌🏻

Word count: 1055