V

Honestly don't know why I chose the picture above but I did.

After getting my makeup and hair done by Aoyama and Hagakure someone comes over with clothes, her hair in a sideways ponytail. "Hello I'm Kendo, I'm one of the fashion designers on set here today. I've been assigned your character plus a few others, I have a few outfits picked out for today's photo shoot. I have the uniform which will be used in the group shots, I have a casual that I believe your character would wear, and one that you'll wear when taking pictures with Dynamight's and Tsu's character," she tells me as I nod along.

"That sounds great, want me to get into the uniform now?" I ask as she hands me the clothes.

"Yes please, when you come out I'll make adjustments if needed," she says as I walk over to a changing room with the clothes. I quickly change into the grey and green uniform, I grab the red tie. I hold onto it as I exit the changing room, I walk over to Kendo and she looks me up and down then circles around me. "Looks like it fits you quite well, is there a problem with the tie though?"

"No, no, no. I just don't know how to tie a tie properly but the pants seem pretty baggy, is that suppose to be the style?" I ask as she takes the tie from my hand.

"Yes, your character is a bit more rebellious so to have baggier clothes suits him and you don't look bad at all in them. Also, you look better without the tie so I'll leave that out, with your hair pulled back a bit, no tie, and baggy clothes you look very suitable for your character. You also look very hot," she says as she blushes and goes quiet while saying the last sentence.

I chuckle a bit, "Thank you Kendo, I'll trust your judgement," I tell her while patting her shoulder. I walk over to where they have the whole set up, about ten desks with chairs were lined up in rows. The background was the back of a classroom, there was lighting on the side to symbolize sun coming through the window. Books and bags were placed near the desks, it's a very good design for a classroom.

Soon everyone was finished, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn and look at Uravity, "Wow Deku! You look very attractive," Uravity says as she's in a female version of the uniform I'm wearing.

"Thank you, Uravity. You look very cute in the uniform," she blushes slightly from what I said and quickly runs onto the set. I then feel someone walk up beside me, I look over at him. "Oh! Dynamight..." I pause and look at the uniform he's wearing. "You look so professional, very handsome," I tell him as I smile and show him a thumbs up.

I might as well be polite to him since we'll be working together, I know I was a little confident when we met for the fist time. But now that I've seen some of the shows and movies he acted in, I'm a bit overwhelmed. He's very good and I'm still slowly starting the acting area of my career.

I expect him to get angry and not say anything to me and just walk onto the set, "Just as that round face said, you look very attractive with your hair like that and in baggy clothes," he just calmly states that and walks onto the set. I feel my face heat up to fast, why when Uravity compliments me I just act normal but when Dynamight compliments me I feel like I'm about to die!

I walk onto the set and we start the shoot, just as Iida said this took an hour with everyone here. Then it was individual shoots with this set, they have an outdoor set which they plan on doing some group and the rest if the individual shots with. I quickly finish my individual shots and go to Kendo to change into the casual clothes for the outdoor set.

It was a white shirt with something random on it, a black long sleeve underneath tucked into black ripped pants with a chain on the side, the shoes were black vans. Not something I would wear but it was pretty fashionable, Hagakure comes over to me and quickly fixes my hair. Iida then brings me to another area, I see the set for the outdoor shoot.

Dynamight is already getting his individual shots done there, he's wearing a pastel orange sweater with a small sunflower embroidered into it, he had the sweater tucked into high waist light blue jeans on and to top it all off a pair of white shoes. He noticed me watching him and smiled a bit, I wasn't sure if that was for me or the camera but he was looking at me while doing it but the cameraman was taking pictures. I'm confuzzled now.

"Ah, Deku you look great! Come join Dynamight, we'll take some photos of the two of you," the photographer says, I nod and walk over to Dynamight. He looks me up and down then looks away, I see his ears get red. We then get directed by the photographer into certain positions, one position was actually pretty close to Dynamight and I felt my fast heating up.

But Tsu soon joins us and we take more pictures, after we did my individual shots. They were pretty fast, I go back to Kendo for the next outfit. "I've just be told we don't need to get photos of you in the other outfit, the outfit you're wearing was good enough. I'll use the other outfit for a scene sometime, you can get out of those clothes and leave for the day," Kendo tells me with a wide smile.

"Okay, thank you for the wonderful outfits Kendo, I look forward to working with you on set," I say to her.

"I look forward to working with you too, you can just leave the outfit on your station and I'll grab it. See you in a few days Deku," she walks away as I walk to the change room and change out of the clothes and back into the ones I wore here.

I walk back out and Aoyama hands me a makeup wipe, I smile at him and take it. I walk over to a mirror and start removing the makeup, as I'm doing that Hagakure comes and starts putting my hair back to it's messy state. I thank them both and walk over to Iida, "I'll take you home Deku and you can rest for the afternoon," Iida tells me as we walk towards the elevator.

But someone grabs my arm to stop me, I turn and look into his ruby red eyes. I feel my face heat up and his ears look red again, "If you're available after this I wouldn't mind having a coffee or something to eat with you?" Dynamight asks me as he slightly looks away from me.

"Sure!"

Half-edited, sorry for mistakes.

Word count: 1206