Chapter 6: More Notes

(Lillian's p.o.v.) 

        Last night was pretty cool, Jack, Sky and I played video games all day. I walked outside to my mailbox, and found a large package and some bills. I walk inside, and Sky is making coffee. "Hey, whats that?" she asks as I set the mail on the counter. "I don't know, some bills, and other stuff." I reply. She looks at the bills as I open the package. Inside I found photos, letters, documents, and anything else my stalker could get ahold of. I dropped everything and backed away from the counter. "Whats wrong?" Sky askes as reaches for the contents of the package. 

        "Oh my god, Lil you need to call the cops."  She says as I sit in the corner hugging my knees. "Sky, you know that won't work," I reply. Then there's a knock at the door. "Hide, go," Sky says as I run upstairs and hide in my closet. I hear the door open, and there's hushed voices. "Lil, you can come down," I hear Sky yell, I walk downstairs and see Jack. "Hey, what's going on. This is the second time I've opened the door to Sky with a baseball bat." He says and I go to the kitchen. I grab all the photos of me, me and Sky, all three of us at the concert we went to. I took all of it, and brought it into the living room and gave it to Jack. He looked at it all, and set it down on the coffee table. 

        "Why is he doing this?" Jack asks as I sit on the sofa. "I don't know, he's obsessed." I reply as my phone rings. "Hello?" I ask as I answer it. "Did you really think I wouldn't be able to find you? Come on Lillian, you know me better than that." The man said, and I Immediatly hung up the phone. "Who was that?" Jack asked. "He has my phone number," I say and Sky closes the blinds and locks the doors. "I can't even be in my own home without him bothering me," I say angerly. Sky grabs the keys to our car, and her wallet. "Where are you going?" I ask. "To the store, if my best friend can't leave her house, neither can I," She says and then turns to Jack. "Watch her for me will you?" She asks and Jack nods. 

        "I'm gonna go upstairs and take a shower, you know where everything's at." I say and head up to my room. After my shower I put on sweats and a PewDiePie hoodie. I walk downstairs and see Jack playing Dark Souls 2. "You're obsessed with that game," I say laughing. "So, there's nothing wrong with that," he replies a smile on his face. I laugh and stand in the doorway to the kitchen. "You hungry?" I ask as I walk into the kitchen. "Sure," was all he said. I open the fridge and pull out stuff to make sandwhiches. "Ham or Turkey?" I ask. "Um, ham," he replies. I make our sandwhiches, and walk back into the living room and hand the sandwhich to Jack. 

        About an hour later Sky comes back home. "Took you long enough," I say laughing as we put the groceries away. "Oh hush," was her responce. I sit on the sofa and hear wispers in the kitchen. "What's going on in there?" I ask. "Nothing," Sky replies. I start getting suspicious and start to walk into the kichen. "No, its a suprise. Go wait in your room." Sky says shooing me away. "Yes mother," I say heading up to my room. I get on my laptop, and watch YouTube videos. "Lil, you can come down now," Jack says walking into my room. "How did you know which room was mine?" I ask curiously. "Sky told me," Jack says. I nod and head downstairs. 

        "So why'd you guys make me go to my room?" I ask. "No reason," Sky says as I go into the kitchen and grab some Coca-Cola. I walk into the living room, and see Sky stifling a laugh. "What?" I ask. She points behind me and I turn around, and see the best question I've been asked since I moved to Ireland.