Chapter 9: Back to normal

(Lillians p.o.v)
Its been 2 years since we filed a restraining order aginst who I now know to be called James. Jack and I are still together and its been great. Todays our anniversary, so Jack's taking me on a date. I run upstairs and shower. Then I get dressed in a dark blue dress thats cuts off just below the knee, and has small jewels outlining the bottom of the dress. I put on some black ankel boots, and curl my hair. I walk downstairs and I see Jack, dressed in a sleek black tux. "You look beautiful," he says smiling. I smile, "You don't look to bad yourself," I reply.
He leans down and kisses me as I wrap my arm around his neck. We break the kiss, and head to the restaurant. Once we get there, we order and make small talk. Then Jack stands up and everyone stairs at him. I look at him with a confused look. He gets down on one knee, and pulls a small, black box from his pocket. I gasp and the whole restaurant goes silent. "Lillian (forgot to mention her last name, sorry) Matthews, will you do me the honor or being my wife?" He asks smiling at me. Oh my god! "Yes,"I reply smiling at him as the restaurant erupts into applause. Jack picks me up, and spins me around while kissing me.
He slids the ring onto my finger, and we pay then go home. I walk in the door, and celebrate with Sky. Jack is the best thing thats ever happened to me, I think to myself.

(Sorry for taking forever. Took me forever to come up with something, and I've been so busy. Anywho I hope you guys enjoyed, and I have some great ideas for my next few chapters. BBBBYYYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!)