Chapter 10:Nerves

(Lillians p.o.v.)
My palms were sweaty, adrenaline shooting through the roof, and a day I've been anticipating for a while. Yes, its mine and Jacks wedding day! My dress was long and white, of course, and flowy (if thats even a word). The sleeves stopped just above my elbow, and hugged my body in all the right places. God, I was so nervous. "It's going to be okay,"Sky says hugging me. My hair was curled, and put into a fancy up-do. My shoes weren't very fancy, just white flats with creme colored bows.
"Its time," my mother says who flew all the way from America for this day. I nod and grab my bouquet of white roses. I take a deep breath as the music begons to play. The doors open, and I see jack in a elegant black tux. His hair jelled to its YouTube famous perfection, and in that moment my life flashes before my eyes. All that I've been through with Jack. Meeting him, him asking me to be his girlfriend, the late night Netflix dates at his house, all of it came flooding back within and instant of seeing him, and then I knew. I knew that I didn't want to be without him, life wouldn't be the same without him because I love him.
I get to the alter and Jack smiles at me, and I return it. I zone out, focusing on Jacks eyes. "Do you Sean McLoughlin take Lillian Matthews to be your wife?" The preist asks. "I do," Jack says smiling. "And do you Lillian Matthews take Sean to be your husband?" The preist asks. "I do," I reply smiling. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride," announces thr preist and Jack kisses me.