Chapter 2: Relax

I woke up, and went downstairs to eat breakfast. As I ate I decided to watch some YouTube videos. "Top of the morning' to ya laddies, my name is JackSepticEye and welcome back to Haaaaaappy wheeeeeels!!!!!" Jack said as his voice filled the empty room. I finished my breakfast, and walked up the stairs to get dressed.

    After I got dressed, Sky walked out of her room fully dresed. "Morning!" she says happily. "Morning!" I reply. "So... I was hoping we could have a girls day. Ya know shopping, and go getting some food, and new video games for our game systems?" Sky asked hopefully. I laughed, "Yea, just let me grab my phone and wallet." I say running up to my room.

                                     ***tiiiiiiime skiiiiip***
    We got back from shopping at Hot Topic, Justice, the Vans store, and a few other places. We put away the groceries, and then put away our clothes. We then began to play, COD 4 Modern Warfare. "Ha! I shot yo ass!!!!!" Sky yells as I stair in shock. "You're gonna pay for that!" I yell as I score a headshot. She gives a frustrated grunt, as I pause my screen. "Be right back, gonna check the mail." I say slipping on my converse.

    I walk to my mailbox, and grab our mail. I go through it seeing a name that's not mine or sky's. I look at the address and see that they live next door. I walk over and knock on the wood door. I hear footsteps as they near the door. "Can I help you?" I hear a voice say and I freeze, looking at the one and only Jacksepticeye.

(Sorry for the short chapters. I will try to make longer ones in the future. But I hope you enjoy the story, leave a vote or comment for me, and thanks for reading. byyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!)