Chapter3: Him

"Can I help you?" he asked as I stare at him. "I-I found this in my m-mailbox," I stutter mentally facepalming myself. "Oh, thanks," he says. I nod as I slowly walk back to my house. "Hey?" he says startling me. "Yes?" I ask "Are you ok?" he asks. I nod and I gives me a funny look, and I walk inside.

     "OMG SKY!!!!" I yell across the house. "Yes?" she asks while walking down the stairs. "I just met our neighbor," I say. "Oh, who is it?" she asks sitting of the sofa. "Jacksepticeye!" I exclaim as her jaw drops. "Really?!?!" she half yells. I nod my head, and we sit in shock for a few minutes. "So, do you wanna watch a movie?" Sky asks after what seems like years of silence. We sit in the dark as we watch White Chicks. By the end of the movie Sky is half asleep. "Go to bed," I say laughing. She walks up to her room, and after I hear he door softly close I quietly walk up the stairs and put on some black sweats and a hoodie. I walk back down stairs, and out to the back yard.

     I lay in the soft grass, and look at the sky. I hear shuffling, and say "Sky I thought you went to bed?" I look over and see Sean, "Oh, hey sorry I thought you were Sky," I say. "Can I sit with you?" He asks I nod my head and he lays next to me. "What's up?" I ask wondering why he's laying next to me. "You seemed lonely, so I thought I'd come say hey," he says. "Can I ask you a question?" he asks. I just look at him. "Why were you looking at me like that earlier when you brought me my mail?" he asks. I give him a sincere look, "I just wasn't expecting to have someone I love live next to me," I say immediately clamping a hand over my mouth. " Why did I just say that?" I think to myself.

(Sorry guys, I've been really busy lately with school and moving furniture around my house. So to make up for it here's a new chapter! byeeeeeeeee!)