Chapter 7: Gone for Good

(Lillian's p.o.v) 

        Jack asked me out! I was so happy because I've liked him for a while, but come on. Who doesn't? We were sitting on the sofa when there was a knock at the door. Sky walked over and opened it, and she revealed an envelope after shutting the door. "Who's it addressed to?" Jack asked wraping a protective arm around me. She handed it to me and I opened it. 

                                Dear Lillian, 

                            It has come to my attention that you now have a boyfriend. Jack as you call him. I need you to stop seeing him, or face the consequences. I wish for you to be with me, and no one else. Do I make myself clear? If you refuse to meet my demands, you shall never see him or you friend Sky. How is she by the way? I miss you dearly, so stop with this bullcrap 'I love Jack' and take your rightful place next to me. 

                                                                    With great love,

                                                                                    ~Your compastionate admirer.  

        I was so shocked that I sat frozen in my place for a few minutes. Jack took the letter, and read it. "He isn't going to harm you, I'll make sure of that," he said as I hugged him. Then he left to go record video's for YouTube. We watched some videos of Markiplier, PewDiePie, and Jack. After a while we saw him upload a comment video and decided to watch it. It was so funny. Some comments were saying he was stupid, annoying, and shouldn't be on YouTube. He handled the comments well, and quite halariously if I do say so myself. Then he got to a comment that said he was a gay loser living in his moms basement. "Okay, so I live in a house bymyself, as I've said many times before. If you don't live my videos, don't watch them because I know my videos arn't for everyone and I understand that. Also I'm not gay because I have a very beautiful girlfriend." he replied and did his famous outro. 

        The comment section was blowing up with questions asking him who his girlfriend was, and when did they start dating. Sky and I were laughing because honestly, they were like hungry piranas snapping at every fish that swam by. The rest of the day went okay. We had pizza, played video games, and watched YouTube videos till around 3 am. 

{Sorry for not updating if a few weeks. I've been busy, and haven't had access to a laptop, or anything of the sort. ~lillian}