~Third Year~ Chapter Five

I groaned silently as we walked through the Corridors on our way to Defence, "what's got your wand in a knot Bec's?" Ron asked me as I gripped my back to click, I just glared at him to say 'really'.

"How are you all not in pain, I swear I'm never sleeping on the floor again!" The two lads laughed, earning another death glare from my eyes. "When do you think Lupin will get here?" I asked as I sat beside Ron and Harry, waiting for Hermione. Suddenly the doors burst open, Snape strutted in as if he owned the bloody place.

"Turn your books to page 394!" I did as he asked and opened my textbook.

"wear wolves?"

"But sir we've just begun learning about redcaps and hinkypunks?" I jumped slightly as my best friend was suddenly beside me.

"When did she come in..did you see her come in?" I shrugged to my brother and just went back to Snape's teaching.

"Now which one of you can tell me the difference between an Animagus and a wear wolf?" I quickly raised my hand, watching as he didn't even both to acknowledge me, shocking?! "..no one, how disappointing!"

"Please sir, an Animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal..as a wear wolf has no choice and with each full moon he no longer remember who he is, he only responds to his own kind.." I was cut off as Malfoy started making howling noises beside me, rolling my eyes I just went back to our Professor.

"Thank you Mr Malfoy..that's the second time you've spoke out of term Miss Weasley, tell me do you take pride in being an insufferable Know-It-All..or can you not restrain yourself!" I sat back and bit my tongue, not wanting to make him more mad than he is.

"He does have a point!" I frowned more once my brother agreed to Snape's enquiry.

"five point from Gryffindor and as an antidote ignorance and on my desk my Monday, two roles of parchment on the wear wolf—" before he could finish, me being the idiot I am spoke up again.

"But sir, it's quidditch tomorrow!"
He darted forward toward my desk so we were now face to face.

"I will NOT tell you again Weasley! And loss of limb will not excuse you, so I advise you take extra care!"

***

Zooming forward as the rain dropped down from my hair and face, Quaffle in my grasp as I threw it and...

"ANOTHER TEN POINTS FOR GRYFFINDOR, FROM THEIR VERY OWN REBECCA WEASLEY! ONLY THIRD YEAR AND IS ALREADY GRYFFINDORS FINEST CHASER!"

I beamed from the praise and continued on with the game, I scored another 6 goals, Angelina 4 and Alicia 1, bringing us 120-100.

I saw as Harry zoomed forward for the Snitch, followed by Hufflepuff seeker Diggory, I felt as one of their teammates tried to knock me off my broom but was stopped at a bludger hit his side, waving to my brothers as I thanked them and went back to the Match.

Gasps came from the stands, I followed their gaze to see Harry falling straight toward the ground, over at least 100 feet high. I darted forward and was about to grab him but missed, thankfully Dumbledore was there and mumbled a few words, slowing Harry's fall. I instantly rushed down to my friend, completely ignoring the cheers as Diggory caught the snitch.

I glared at the brown haired lad as he came down, his teammates right behind. "What happened?" He asked, ignoring his attempt at trying to set a re match but everyone was saying how they won fair and square, even Oliver stated it.

***

"He looks a bit peaky.." Ron stated, earning a glare from me and my brothers.

"peaky!" Fred copied his tone.

George went on. "What do you expect?"

"—fell over a hundred feet!"

"—yeah Ron let's walk you of the astronomy tower.."

"—and see what you look like." Fred finished.

"Probably a right site better than he normally does.." I quickly shifted from the seat and sat next to Harry as he sat up.

"How you feeling?" I asked grabbing his hand with mine, and ignoring the looks from Hermione.

George sat beside him on my previous seat, Harry asked us what had happened, Ron told him how he fell but he then again questioned about the match. I looked at him before explaining, "no one blames you Harry, the dementors aren't supposed to come on the grounds. Dumbledore was furious!" He looked at Ron as he showed and explained how his broom was destroyed, I once again held his hand with mine for comfort.

***

Today was the second trip to Hogsmede before Christmas, I offered to stay with Harry this time but he insisted I go and have fun, hugging him goodbye before I ran to catch up with Hermione and Ron. "Where to first then?"

They looked at me before Ron spoke up, "well we've been everywhere, I wouldn't mind going Zonko's again—"

I cut him off as a brilliant idea came to mind, "THE SHRIEKING SHACK!" They looked at me, along with everyone around us but I just rolled my eyes and dragged them with me.

We arrived there and instantly I somehow got trapped listening to these idiots trying to flirt with one another, "it's meant to be the most haunted building in Britain..did I mention that?" Hermione asked, I mumbled a few words before they could hear me.

"well give or take the past few months!"

"Twice.." Ron stated, I sighed and just sat on the floor forcefully listening to their conversation.

"Well well look who's here?" My head shot up as Malfoy, Crabbe and Nott all walked up toward us.
"you two shopping for your new dream home...but grand for you isnt if Weaslebee, don't your family sleep in Uh..one room!"

I stood up, this bastard finally drew the last straw. "Shut it Malfoy!"

"Well, looks like Little Miss Perfect can talk.." I stood there glaring at him as he looked me up and down, turning back to my brother, Hermione and me. "Boys, I think it's time to teach Weaslette and her brother a little lesson!"

He walked up to me and I instantly stepped back before Hermione stepped in front of us,
"Aha, hope you don't mean yourself!" Ron held her back a little, glaring at the lad himself as his fists clenched.

"How dare you talk to me..you filthy little Mud-Blood—" A snowball hit him right in his face, this cause me to burst out in laughter, everyone else on the other hand just looked dumbfounded. "WHOS THERE!" Malfoy shouted just as another ball of snow hit him again, before I knew it I was holding myself up from the laughter.

Crabbe's pants had been pulled down and Nott was pulled around by his scarf, what made it really hysterical was when Malfoy fell over and started being dragged up to the Shrieking shack.

"What's that Malfoy lost ye skits!" I laughed even harder by my brothers comeback, suddenly something pulled my hair and I rolled my eyes.

"HARRY!" He took off the cloak, earning a slap from me and a scolding from my brother.

"bloody hell harry! That was not funny."

***