~Sixth Year~ Chapter Seven

The next day was hard, Harry had found out what Dean had said to me, hell the whole Gryffindor Common Room knew from Ron's lash out at him this morning.

"I SWEAR MATE, YOU DO ANYTHING TO HURT MY SISTER AGAIN. I'LL HEX THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!"

"Ron mate cal—"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT, I'M NOT YOUR MATE ANYMORE!" I ran up to my brother and calmed him down before anything could happen, looking to Dean who had regret in his eyes.

"Bec please.."

"I think we should break up!" I cut him off, everyone stared at us as they were surrounding us. No one dared to say a word, he tried pleading me but I just ignored him,

"Please, you know I didn't mean it! Just stop being stupid and forget about it!" I shot my head toward him, Harry holding Ron as he went for him again.

"Oh so, now I'm stupid!"

"No, I-I mea—" I cut him off, as my hand collided with his cheek.

Muttering a few words on my way upstairs, "prick!"

Today however was a lot better, it was our first Match against Slytherin, the only downfall was I had to see Dean on the Pitch now he was apart of it as a Chaser. Hermione, Harry and I sat there for breakfast as we waited for my brother to join us.

My head shot up as some Slytherins were shouting to Ron about his outfit, standing up just as my brother sat down, I walked over to the Slytherin table with two goblets in my hand and stopped behind Crabbe and Parkinson.

Pouring the two drinks over their heads without hesitation, the whole room fell silent. "What the fuck was that for!"

"Don't speak about my brother and think I'm not going to do something about it!" She glared at me, standing up. Snape and McGonnagall came over before anything could happen.

The dark haired bitch stood up, glaring as I kept a stern look on her. "who do you think you are, slut!?"

"I know your are but what am I?"
The whole room burst out laughing, "So, sit your preppy, insecure, flat arse back on that bench, and we won't have a problem!" The whole Hall burst out into cheers, my smirk widened as I walked away. Not before turning and speaking once more, "Oh, Rebecca Ginerva Molly Weasley! That's who I am!" Everyone cheered for me as I sat back down beside my brother, smiling in victory.

He patted my shoulder and turned to Hermione, "so how was it?"

"How was what?"

"Your dinner Party!?"

"Oh, pretty boring actually! Though I think Harry enjoyed Dessert!" I looked at her in confusion but let it slide, "Slughorn's having Christmas too you know? And we're meant to bring someone.."

"I expect you'll be bringing McClaggon, he's in the Slugclub isn't he?" Ron asked, I mentally face palmed at his stupidity.

"Actually I was going to ask you!"

Just then Lavender Brown walked up and practically pushed me aside, looking at my brother as she spoke. "Good luck today Ron, I know you'll do brilliant!"

With that she walked off, Ron went on saying how he was quitting the Team after today's match, Harry handed him a goblet as Luna came over, "you look dreadful Ron! Is that why you put something in his cup..is it a tonic?" I stared at Harry as he placed the vile back in his pocket, Hermione scolded him for using Liquid Luck and Ron of course drank it.

"Come one Harry, Bec we got a game to win!"

***