~Seventh Year~ Chapter Four

Warning- Light Smut

Anywhere wasn't safe anymore so we all decided to hide out at Grimmauld Place as another two Death Eaters found us in a Muggle coffee shop/restaurant, Hermione had to obliviate the memories so no one could trace us. Hermione and Ron slept downstairs on the couches as Harry and I shared a bed together, we were currently cuddled up as I had a thought, something to clear his mind off of things for now.

I stood up and ignored his questions, taking off my top, followed by my sweats I stood there in my underwear.

"What is this?" He asked with a cheeky smile.

"it's a way to help clear..your..mind!" I stated as I climbed onto the bed and straddled him, casting a silencing charm on the door before he pulled me down for a kiss.

I pulled off his clothes and now he was left in his boxers as he unclamped my bra and kissed down my chest to my breasts, causing me to moan a little as he went lower and lower..

***

I woke up next to my amazing boyfriend, Hermione called us down and I woke him up gently before changing into my clothes and walking downstairs with him.
Ron found a clue to R.A.B, Regulus Arcturus Black. Suddenly I heard a noise coming from the supply cupboard, making my way over there as I opened the door to reveal Kreature, Sirius's old house elf.

Harry grabbed him as started bombarding him with questions,
"Have you ever seen this before?"

"It's Master Regulus's Locket."

"But there were two, weren't there?" Harry continued, asking where it was if it wasn't in the house.

"he came in the night, he took many things, including the Locket!"

"Who was it?" I asked politely, kreature just glared and darted toward me.

"FILTHY BLOOD-TRAITOR!"

"WHO TOOK IT?!" Harry asked as he raised his voice.

"Mundungus..Mundungus Fletcher!"

"Find him!" Harry ordered, he apparated quickly away and I stood there still quite upset at the name but shrugged it off and went to make breakfast, Ron and Mione were sat in the lounge playing Piano as Harry just watched in me wonder.

"You know, Potter..you could help me!" He seemed to snap out of his thoughts.

"huh?" I chuckled and patted his head before turning back to the cooker, jumping slightly as his hands snaked around my waist. "Harry..I'm trying to coo-" I was cut off as he started attacking my neck with small kisses, laughing as he whispered in my ear.

"Maybe we could finish what we started last night!"

"Harry Potter! Not in the kitchen."

"Why not, love?" He asked with a smirk, I went to answer but Ron and Hermione both walked in causing him to step back a little and me laughing as I turned back to the food.

I was left in the kitchen as everyone else sat in the lounge, washing the dishes as I heard a bang coming from the supply closet, I walked over with the plate in hand as the door opened to reveal Mundungus and Kreature, along with Dobby.

I screamed slightly dropping the plate, the smash must of been loud as my friends came running in to me. "Harry Potter, it's been so long!" Dobby jumped form dungs leg to the table and began explaining how he saw Kreature in Diagon Alley, I held in a laugh as the two house elves were pushing each other to speak. "Miss Weasley, so wonderful to see you again!"

"You too Dob, sick Trainers!" He smiled as I pointed to his new shoes, we got into small conversation as the others interrogated Mundungus. Only was I brought back into the conversation as he showed us a picture of Umbridge in the paper,
"Wait so Toad Face has the real Locket?" I asked, they nodded and I reluctantly kicked my foot on the table, causing Harry to quickly check on me as I groaned in pain.

***

Authors note:
Hi sorry this took ages but my ears in the worst pain, so if I don't posts anymore today that's why X