~Fourth Year~ Chapter Two

After about an hours rest or two Billy had helped me to the table, the pain had sure come back meaning another horrific potion to drink. We sat there laughing, joking, dad telling us fun facts he learned at work today until he told us a huge announcement, he told us how he got tickets to this years Quidditch World Cup. We cheered and clapped, we never really had a chance to do anything this big ever so it was a real surprise to say the least.

"Oh yes and Harry and Hermione have been invited to join us and for the rest of the summer as well!" He finished and I felt myself blushing at Harry's name, before any of my brothers could notice I excused myself to get ready for bed early as there wasn't much to do anyways, I threw in some old shorts and t-shirt and carefully hopped into bed automatically falling asleep, thinking of when Harry would arrive tomorrow.

***

I sat in the living room reading my book, Ron, Fred, George and dad all Flood to the Dursley's for Harry, mum was preparing dinner for when he and Hermione arrive for tomorrow. Bill and Charlie got stuck with de-Knoming the garden, suddenly everything went black as someone covered my eyes. "Guess who?" I shot up as I heard my best friends voice behind me and pulled her into the biggest hug, but soon pulling away as a sharp pain shot through my hip, "what's wrong?"

"Oh nothing, Bludger yesterday in Quidditch." She nodded as we sat down beside me, we stayed in comfortable silence before talking about our summers.

Suddenly a laugh came from the fireplace, Ron, Harry and the twins stood there laughing hysterically. We walked up to them as dad walked out, he didn't look to happy. We found out that Fred and George set one of the joke sweets on Harry's cousin Dudley, I myself was trying hard not to laugh at it as mum was shouted the roofs down.

"YESTERDAY YOU FORGOT TO SET THE BLUDGER BACK IN THE BOX, CAUSING YOUR SISTER TO GET HURT AND NOW YOU DO THIS! YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO GROW UP!"

"Mum I told you, it wasn't their faul—" She silenced me as she raised her hand and just glared at them, after that whole situation itself we finally sat down for dinner and the atmosphere changed tremendously.

Hermione and I went up to my room, now I had my own room and Ronald his we could have some space to share for whenever she came around. The World Cup was tomorrow and we had to be up early according to dad, changing and falling asleep straight away.

***

Hermione and I quickly got dressed for today, we couldn't really sleep due to our excitement from last night. She just threw in some nice jeans, a shirt and jacket as I changed into a nice skirt and cropped woolly jumper since it wasn't as warm out anymore, I threw my hair up in a half up braid before we descended downstairs.

"Morning girls, sleep well?" I nodded

"yes thanks again Mrs Weasley!" She waved her off as we sat down for breakfast, all the boys were still asleep, Charlie, Bill and Percy didn't have to wake up until later as they could legally apparate there now.

Mum handed us a full plate of bacon, sausages, eggs you name it, I tucked in thankful that none of my older brothers are up yet, there wouldn't be anything left for the insects let alone Hermione and I.

Dad came down and kissed my head before sitting at his original seat and digging into his food, "how's your hip now munchkin?"

"Oh, better thanks!"

Smiling at my answer, Dad of course started asking Hermione questions about Muggles just as telegram twins both came down, Fred sat beside me and George beside Hermione. "So Hermione, I asked Harry this a few years ago but he didn't seem to answer...what is the function of a rubber duck?" We looked to her as she began explaining.

"Well, it's like a toy almost. Kids normally play with them in the bath.." we all gave her confused looks as she sighed. "It sits on water!" Dad gaped at my friend in shock, smiling ear to ear.

"Oh wonderful, Molly de-"

"Yes Arthur, you can buy one..but no bewitching!" I laughed along with my friend and mother as dad slumped down a little. "Oh your going to be late with those two, Rebecca will you wake them up please?" Mum asked, I nodded and headed up to the top flier were Ron's room and my old one was.

"Ron...wakey wakey, eggs and bacy! Ugh..RONALD BILIUS WEASLEY YOU GET YOUR ARSE UP RIGHT NOW, MUMS MADE BREAKFAST!" He shot up at my raise of tone and quickly covered himself up before going back to sleep, rolling my eyes I just went over to wake Harry up, surprised he didn't at my loud arse. I saw he was panting and shaking, sweating from something. "Are you ok?"

"Err, yeah..yeah thanks."

"Ok, well will you get him up we're leaving soon?" He nodded and I made my way back downstairs.

***