~Third Year~ Chapter Six

"This weasels, never told me about a Marauders Map! Did you know?" I nodded silently to my brother, "oh great!"

"Well Harry isn't going to keep it..he's going to turn it into Professor McGonagall, aren't you!"

"Oh sure, along with his Invisibility Cloak..come on Mione, I thought you were the smart one!" The two lads laughed and I noticed Harry looking over near one of the Pubs, "what is it?"
He didn't answer me, so I just listened to whatever it was.

"—we have a killer on the loose!"

"Sirius Black in Hogsmede! what would bring him here?"

I couldn't here what our Minister whispered but my eyes widened as she must of repeated it, "HARRY POTTER!" I looked over to see Harry was gone, at first I thought it was because McGonagall was there, but I groaned as his bloody footsteps were following the three adults. We all ran forward, toward the pub. I was about to run in as the door quickly shut in front of us.

"I say no underage wizards allowed in today!"

"Now shut the damn door!"

"So rude!" Hermione stated and I followed her lead.

"thick heads!"

We sat there for about another ten minutes before following Harry once again, he led us back into the forest but somehow we lost him. Looking down at the footprints, I heard sobbing coming from a rock. Ron tried to pull me back but I just shoved him away and walked forward, pulling down the Cloak to reveal my best friend sat there, tears dripping down his face.

Instantly I pulled him into a tight hug before he explained to us what he heard, "he was their friend..and he betrayed them."
I held his hand, jumping slightly once he raised his voice. "HE WAS THEIR FRIEND! I hope he finds me, cause when he does I'm gonna be ready..when he does, I'm gonna kill him!"

"Harry, y-you don't mean that?!Your not a murderer Harry! Remember that.." I pulled him into one last hug before we left to return back to school.

***

A few days had past, my friends and I were currently on our way to visit Hagrid over BuckBeaks hearing, Ron and Hermione couldn't stop bickering over their stupid pets. How Hermione's cat age Scabber's, "RIGHT THATS IT! You two better stop having ago at each other and be civil, for Hagrid..remember this hearing could of went badly!" They quickly shut up as I led them to the Lake. He began telling us how the hearing went, he did his speech on how BuckBeak was a kind creature but the Lucius Malfoy showed up and well of course the Ministry took his side, after stating BuckBeak wasn't supposed to be here and that he was a danger to society. "What does that mean Hagrid?"

I asked hoping what I thought wasn't true, "BUCK BEAKS BEEN SENTENCED TO DEATH!" We all stood there speechless, god I seriously hated the Malfoy's with a passion, especially this year.

Right now I was sat with Ron, Harry and Hermione in Divination, it had been a few days since Hagrid told us the horrific news about his Hippogriff.
I swear I fell asleep at the very start of the lesson, hell when she bloody started talking for that matter, I shot up however as Ron nudged my side and Trelawney stood there waiting for one of us to answer and to my surprise Hermione spoke up first.

"May I?..The Grim!" I snorted slightly at her comment, our professor on the other hand just grabbed her hand and began explaining to her that even though she was young she had the mindset of an old lady, this caused me to laugh even harder. Hermione of the other hand just got up and threw the glass ball on the floor before walking out.

"Did I say something?"

***

Authors note:
This chapter is a tad smaller but I promise the next few will be longer X