𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

chapter 5 : Milkshake addict🥤

- start of chapter -

"How was the chat with Edward? " Bella turned to her sister immediately, " what talk ?" Elaine wiggled her eyebrows as Bella avoided eye contact. " Come on seriously how was it? I want to know more about my sister's life and her potential love life?"

They both reached the familiar orange truck as Elaine waited for her answer. Bella chuckled lightly, " um it was good I guess. It started out really weird and awkward but we slowly talked and yea that's that. "

Elaine grinned at her sister's blush as she talked about it. " However I just noticed something really weird about his eyes. " Elaine rose a brow, " it was black when I last saw him then it was golden brown today."

Elaine didn't know why her sister was worried about it though. " It is probably the genes, Bella. Henrik was exactly like Edward when I first met him. Gripping the table tightly, breathing uneven and all. Pretty scary actually. "

Bella glanced towards the side to see Edward staring at them. There was something weird going on in that family and Bella was curious to find out what.

As Elaine was humming to a tune while Bella was staring into Edward's golden brown eyes, they both didn't notice Tyler's van spiralling out of control. Turning left and right in fast speed, heading for the orange truck.

Elaine looked up and stopped her humming. " Bella, watch out!" Bella turned her head to see her sister with both of her arms hugging her small body. The van inches away from both of them. It was like the whole world has stopped as Elaine just waited for the impact on her back

but it never came.

Elaine quickly turned behind to see Henrik and Edward in front of them both. Edward's hand stopped the van, making a huge dent. Henrik stood beside Edward looking at the van. Staring mercilessly at the van. The van started to float slowly. Elaine glanced at Henrik while he continued to focus on the van.

Tyler felt himself lifting up and he looked outside from his car window to see the intense stare from Henrik. Tyler tried budging the door but it wouldn't budge.

Edward looked at his brother before worriedly glancing back at Elaine, who was looking at Henrik in disbelief. Edward got up from his kneeling and placed a hand on Henrik's shoulder. Henrik quickly snapped out of his stare as he scanned his surroundings.

Most people was surrounding the girls, checking if they were okay. Henrik heaved a sigh of relief, not catching Elaine's face of horror. Edward and Henrik got out of the scene immediately as they were going to get a harsh lecture from their family.

Elaine just stared blankly at where they stood.

'I am just kidding myself, right? ' Elaine just couldn't stop thinking about it. The lifting of the car and Edward smashed the car with his mighty fist.