𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

- start of chapter -

chapter 3 : An Admirer

" Anyways , they kind of keep to themselves . " Angela explained to Bella .

" Yeah , cause they're like all together . Like together , together . " Jessica added as she glanced towards The Cullens again . " The blonde girl , that's Rosalie , and the big haired girl , Emmett , they're like a thing . I'm not even sure that's lethal . "

Elaine continued to observe her surroundings as she saw the couple smiling to each other as they walked up to the direction of Henrik's table . The table they always sit at . The couple was perfect , with the perfect blonde hair to the perfect slim body to the brawny and well built body . Something strange the girl noticed through the family , they were all really pale .

That pale was not even the normal pale someone talks about , they're literally almost white . She sometime wonders if they were made out of snow .

Her eyes darted towards the table as Henrik shook Emmett's big hand with a warm smile in his face . The cold and distant man with a warm and familiar smile warmed her heart and made it flutter .

The next Cullen couple walked into the cafeteria was Alice and Jasper . They both like the other couple as they gave off a loving aura . Jasper twirled Alice as they walked towards their usual table .

Alice had a slim body with a gentle touch when she twirls around , her short dark black hair flows naturally and moves along with her movements . Jasper had sandy brown hair , tall and lanky , not as buff as Emmett was but still as model-like though Jasper always held an uncomfortable expression Elaine couldn't put her finger on .

" Dr. Cullen's like this foster dad slash matchmaker . " Jessica says as Elaine continued , " I don't even think that's a thing , Jess . "

" For the Cullens , yes Lainey . " Jessica answered Elaine as Angela squealed with a tinge of possibility , " maybe he'll adopt me . " Elaine chuckled at their fangirl talk .

" Who are they then ? " Bella questions as Elaine caught Henrik getting off the chair he was sitting on and engulfed his brother , Edward in a hug . Though as they were hugging , Elaine swore that Henrik was staring at her , maybe it was just her imagination .

Edward had messy bronze colored hair as Elaine immediately knew he was an awkward type . Edward almost had the same body type like Jasper , tall and lanky , not very buff either . He held a mysterious aura around him , eager for the sisters to find out what he was .

Henrik was just perfect in every way . From his fluffy chestnut hair to his bright golden eyes to his pale reddish thin lips , his chiseled jaw then to his well-built and fit body . Henrik always had this cold expression on his face , like he's trying to distance himself from the rest , yet in his eyes held a warm and kind feeling . That's what made Elaine fall head over heels for him .