a more sincere apology

" A word from celeste " 

Date: 24 / 06 / 2021 
Time start writing: 10.44pm

I know I have written an apology before for this book, however, I would really like to address it in a more sincere way and explain why I have been very offline for this book, also the future for this book. 

Let's all start off by the really slow updates and the time management that I obviously don't care about which is very irresponsible of me. I actually have been focusing more on drawing and painting, really building up my art portfolio for myself to have like more creativity and really just to buck up on my work. 

Secondly, there's the shift in environment. I am a more of a stubborn personality when it comes to place and time. Basically, I left my home country during this pandemic and I was really left off at a very bad place at that time because I realized how lonely I will feel when I left my cousins and my other relatives in my home country. 
I was very stubborn in the changing process, I couldn't adapt well to the environment as my home country was also a one season weather basically: Summer, but the place where I moved to had all 4 seasons so my body was also really affected by it. 
My mental state wasn't also that great. I kept feeling down and emotional. Lonely simply put. My friends not with me here to entertain and smile with me, I fell into bad states of my mind and did some actions that I told people never to do even though I had done it myself. I was very quiet about it and conflicted. 
I wasn't diagnosed with depression or anything because I didn't tell my parents so they don't know anything about this. 
I am starting to get better but I am still not fully recovered so that's also one of the reasons why I could bring to myself to write. 

Third, school. I think we all know how school is all shit and stuff. One of the bad parts of school was the homework load, as a new student in new school that came at last 9 months of school, she has a lot to catch up which she was able to, but she had to really study harder for her subjects. I was really out of it and was really pressured. Time management I guess. 

Now, I just want talk more about the future of this book and my other books. I haven't really decided yet though, as you know shit and stuff happening. However, this book I don't really know where it's going. I don't really know how I will put this but I think I am coming down with a decision that its going to be either on hold for another 9 months, or I will just dead also known as discontinued. Most likely discontinued. 

I really like twilight. It was one of the movies that I really enjoyed watching in quarantine and that gave me inspiration to write, so it's kinda hard when I have to say it's discontinued. 

I sincerely apologize for this decision I had made. I really tried to write more for this book but there was no passion nor inspiration and I think without passion, it's basically a piece of trash work handed up aimlessly. 

I will still be writing on this account, however, it will not be the same genre like movies and others. 

I apologize to all of you once again and I guess good night for me and if you guys are not in the same time zone as me, I guess good afternoon or good morning for you guys. 

This is a goodbye for now. I'll be back, hopefully stronger physically and mentally. 

Time end writing: 11.12pm
Last message from the author: Stay strong and healthy you all =)