𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2

- start of chapter -

Chapter 2 : School

A car honked loudly at the entrance of the Swan's house as Elaine grabbed her books for school . She wore a long sleeve tucked in her denim jeans and her classic black boots .

Elaine burst through the door and cautiously made her way down the slippery stairs .

" STOP HONKING XAVIER ! I'm here . " she shouted towards who was her car ride . Xavier just laughed it off as Elaine quickly opened the door handle and swing the door open .

" I'm in the car so stop honking . " she warned , sternly . He surrendered with his hands in the air as he laughed continuously . " You know , it was actually fun doing that . I love being public nuisance . "

" Yea . I'm sure you loved it when I also got scolded by my father . " Elaine rolled her eyes as Xavier stopped laughing and continued driving their way to Elaine's high school .

- • -

" My first day at a new school . It's March , middle of the semester . Great . " As Elaine got off Xavier's car , she saw the weird stares Bella's was given as she parked the old orange truck .

Elaine quickly kissed Xavier on the cheek , the blush shown clearly on Xavier's face , before slamming the car door shut and ran to her sister's side .

" Good morning , Bella . I know I left earlier this morning cause Xavier picked me up from the house . " Elaine apologized as Bella just shook her head with a smile , understanding her sister's reason .

Bella soon noticed the admiration Elaine was getting as she heard the wolf whistling nearby directed to both the Swans .

" What's with the wolf whistling ? " Bella asked as her sister rolled her eyes the 2nd time today .

" Stupid boys . Don't mind them . "Elaine muttered to Bella as they both walked to the entrance of the school .

" Hey Elaine and new girl , nice ride . " a boy with a red hoodie commented as they both continued walking before Bella mumbled a 'thanks' .

" Got your timetable ? " Elaine asked her sister as Bella took a crumpled piece of paper from her pocket . " Yea . " Elaine and Bella both looked at the crumpled sheet of paper . Scanning at which classes they both had together .

" You have chemistry , math , biology and gym with me . I guess that's good . " Elaine smiled at Bella who smiled in return , glad that she had some classes together with her sister .

" Hey Lainey and you're Isabella Swan , the new girl . Hi , I'm Eric , the eyes and ears of this place . " Eric introduced himself to Bella as he winked at Elaine who just ignored him . " Anything you need , tour guide , lunch date , shoulder to cry on ? " Bella kept a plain face as Eric led to a awkward conversation .