𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 6

chapter 6 : dream state

- start of chapter -

dream state 🌼

the green grass patches filled with colorful flowers as Elaine opened her eyes. She rubbed her eyes as she started walking around. 

her feet touching the soft grass and a white dress she was wearing dragged behind her. In front of her, stood a boy with hazey brown hair , a little messy but overall combed back. Elaine scanned his back as she wondered who was it. 

'it was not bad looking tho 😏'

then like he sensed her footsteps, he turned around. 

it was Henrik with his same chiseled jaw, his veiny hands and strong figure.

but it's not what you expect. 

there stood him with bloody red eyes that called for more blood. his hands blood-stained as he smiled sadistically. his eyes started to glow brighter red as Elaine got closer to him. She started to get hypnotized under his beady eyes. It was those beady eyes that brought nothing but control to her.

he held out his hand and Elaine put her hand in his. Then before she knew, she was pulled in and he dove into her neck. His fangs sucking whatever blood there was. The pain intensified as Elaine got more lost in his red beady eyes.  

end of dream 🌼

Elaine got up with a start. Her eyes flickered every corner of the room. Plain white walls, two typical grey looking chairs you find at hospitals, a drawn white curtains that invites sunlight in the room, a brown table that doesn't really fit the whole room and a grey sliding door that had a small part of a window for people outside to peep on.

Elaine got up from her sleeping position as she rubbed her forehead with her hand. Dr. Carlisle walked by as he caught Elaine getting up from her uncomfortable position. Dr. Carlisle slid the door and smiled softly at the young girl.

Dr. Carlisle had a pen and his blue clipboard as he greeted the girl," Miss Elaine Liven Swan?" Elaine blinked profusely and finally adjusted her eyes to the brightness. There stood a man in his 40s with intense auburn brown hair. His lips were a faint red color.

There was something though. The skin color. It was pale white. Not only was it pale white, but Henrik had the same pale white skin. Not that to mention, the whole Cullen family had the same white pale-ish skin, exclude Henrik's mother which Elaine haven't met.