Colosseum( 3 / 3 )

I spent so much time drawing myself in a maid outfit but nobody is online to see it, is just sad. TT

+++++++++++

Sin was welcomed by the large cheers of the people but he ignored every sound and only kept his focus on one thing, the door where his fighter would come from.

"Now we have- - - " The other gate opened welcoming a boy that looked at about the age of 16. He had dark brown that was long but kept in a messy bun, He had light skin that was covered in dirt. The boy was wearing normal armor that was a bit torn and worn out.

The boy looked at sin with a determined look which sin acknowledged as they had a starting contest and listened closely for the sound of the match starting.

"And cheers!-" The signal to the match started ringing.

Both boys sprinted at each other with speed that wouldn't be seen by the naked eye and created dents in the floor. As they got close they both held a punching position,

Sin held the punch of the other and landed a kick to the boy's stomach only for his hand to hold his leg to which sin tried to evade by using his other leg to hit the boys head which was also caught

Even if sin didn't manage to hit him he managed to twist his body making the hold a bit weaker and he then used his body pressure with his fist to send the boy across the arena.

Landing on the ground Sin sprinted again with the same speed causing another dent on the ground.

The boy noticing Sin coming in his direction put his arms in a defensive pose and used his feet strength to stop which caused the floor to have marks and dirt flying everywhere.

Sin's view of sight was disturbed because of the dirt but he was still able to land a kick on the boy.

The boy hit the wall creating a big dent. He knew his arms broke, the noise and pressure from the kick were too much for him but he was still not ready to give up.

He got darting towards Sin and since Sin couldn't see well he didn't notice someone coming in his direction.

The boy punched Sin in his face but knowing it wouldn't be enough he landed a kick to Sins stomach doubling that by kicking again with his other leg sending Sin flying this time.

The boy fell, all his wounds started to hurt but he was more focused on Sin to care.

Sin landed far all his wounds from before the fight had opened which hurt him more than the attack he experienced by the boy.

Both their eyes were focused on each other with determination.

The boy smiled and sprinted with all his last determination.

Sin did the same.

They both had a punching position like the start of the match as they flew at each other only to change their positions.

The boy managed to land a kick however it was stopped by Sin's hand. Sin then twisted his body and kicked the boys head-

"- - - - - " The boy whispered as his head detached from his body and flew only to smash into bits and sticky red substance on the wall.

The boy's body dropped down so did Sin as he started to feel the pain of his wounds.

The crowd was cheering and throwing money, Roger just looked at the scene with no emotion other than pity.

Alex however had a bit of contradicting emotions to the scene. This was his first time seeing a scene like this vividly.

"I want him," Alex said. He sure wouldn't want to see a scene like this close-up but knew he would have to get used to it if he wanted to survive in this world.

"Are you sure?" Roger asked still worried. But looking at both the boys he sighed. "Sure"

Alex looked back at the arena seeing two people coming in to drag Sin out.

"Alright, let's go and get the kid." Said Roger as he got up.

××××××××××××

Extra:
Alex said "I want him," because when they were waiting for the match to start Roger told him that all the people that fight inside the Colosseum are slaves or rich nobles trying to fight each other.

------------------------

I made a plot cult.
Join me and we figure out the plot's lore.

:•)