A Special Someone ( 1 / ? )

So remember the cult thing, yeah well I kinda made a discord server for it,

You can join and we talk about the plot and random stuff

So send me your discord ID so I can add you. Or just send me a friend request and tell me why you sent me one. My ID is,

Teddy=)#9418

I'm extremely bored text me.

×××××××××

"Where are we going?" Asked Alex. They had entered a mansion, the contents in it were expensive and displayed with no care of thieves stealing them. The walls were rose gold with white decorations covering them.

"You'll know in a minute," Said Roger with a joking tone that annoyed but shut up Alex.

After what felt like hours they reached a giant door that was plated with gold but if you looked really closely it was just the color gold rather than the actual gold.

"Please enter, sir." A servant said without raising their head and welcoming Alex and roger inside.

"What pleasure do I have to get your presence Sir-" A man with hair as black as a black hole and green eyes as bright light bulbs in the night said. He had a devilish smile, the man was trying to curry favor, Roger. Even though it was not obvious it, however, was quite obvious for Roger as he had met and seen many people to like him to know.

His acting was quite laughable in Rogers's presence.

"Enough chit chat I have important business," Roger stated.

"No need to be so tens—" The man still tried to have a conversation with Roger, however, Roger with all his aloof self gone stated again.

"I said I wanted to talk about business," Roger said as the tension in the room to a new level. Roger was now acting like the person who had defeated many the person who ruled many commanded many, he was acting like his real self.

This side of Roger surprised Alex and Alex had gained some admiration for him though he wouldn't tell that to Roger ever.

The man however was shitting pants. The tension scared him and he immediately went with Rogers's request.

"Ye- yes what did your presence requires off?" The man asked covered in sweat.

"I want that slave," Roger demanded.

"A-a slave?" The man repeated being a bit surprised but quickly recovered and went back to his greedy self just more careful this time

"Ah yes- which of my high-quality slaves would you require?" The man asked still sweating but he had a sickly sweet smile that only disgusted Roger and Alex.

"The one that fought in the Colosseum -" Roger said but this time the man started sweating more, "I think his name was Sin? Or the black leopard" The man started panicking.

"A-are you sure you wan—" the man said trying to change Rogers mind, however,

"Did I stutter" Said Roger as the tension of the room dropped to another level that he didn't even know existed?

"I- I mean -ye- yes!" The man said panicking and going through a mental terminal.

++++++++

"You just have to sign here and that slave is all yours," said the man with a sickly smile that held a bit of loss.

(Btw this the man that was torturing our boi sin.)

Roger signed on the paper and saw it flat in the fly as it turned into a bright light and disappearing in the sky.

The contract had been set.

"Since what I needed is done and I don't need you....." Roger started as he touched the edge of his sword,

"I don't need you anymore," Roger said as the temperature increased and before anyone could react the man's head was on the floor and blood everywhere.

"Why did you have to make it this messy and wouldn't this affect the economy?" Alex asked as he looked in disgust at the mess.

"Don't worry! I have it all covered he wasn't that important to it anyway!" Roger claimed back to his grandpa self.

××××××××××+

Ayy he dead! :D

no one hurts sin.