'Snow- Twirls' (1/1)

hey,

wonder why people like to make fun of my trauma. 

++++++++++++

It had been a week since Alex had been here. He learned that nobody even knew he existed in the castle, that was pitiful for a child but worked well with Alex as he didn't have to worry about anyone disturbing his training.

Alex got up from his mattress and went to the outside washrooms as he was currently in Rogers's house- inn because it was less troublesome. 

His time in this world was more fun than he thought would be, he had the chance to taste many things he had only ever heard of, today Roger had told Alex he would take Alex to eat a 'Snow- twirls'. 

He had never heard of this before in his world so he was looking forward to eating it as he heard many praises from Roger about it. 

This world's washrooms were confusing- well more underdeveloped. For now, he used these but put a mental note to make better washrooms. taking a bath with multiple men would be uncomfortable for him so he only washed his face there and prepared his clothes and headed to the faraway lake.

Nobody went to that lake anymore as it was deemed Rogers's territory- which ended up being a gift for Alex. 

Alex toke of his clothes and set them aside. He dipped his feet in the lake, the water warm the sensation of the passing cold air hitting his exposed body as his feet enjoyed the warmth of the water as it brushed against his feet.

slowly he dipped in the lake- that was more of a hot spring bath. Alex stayed deep in the water enjoying the warmth of it.

This place used to be a place for relaxation before roger decided to make it his property- Roger had a lot of influence on the people and there were many rumor's of him so people let him do what he wants until he left so when he claimed this as his property no one dared to oppose it.

In Alex's, he praised the other for the baths he got to have.

As Alex was enjoying the warm bath- he heard the rustling of bushes. The rustle was too big for a normal animal it was either a human or a dangerous animal.

Narrowing his eyes he slightly glared at the bush while having posture to sprint out any second- when suddenly a kid exited the bush,

the boy had a dark brown hair color that seemed to disappear with their skin. their body was buff and had scars covering it, from their structure Alex could tell he was only a little older than him.

Before Alex could do anything the kid sprinted the other direction seemingly running away from him. 

Alex was stunned by this encounter but he quickly got out and changed his clothes and started heading back, something told him he would see the child again.

+++++++++++

Alex entered the door to the rogers room and saw Roger dressed and ready for their outing. 

Seeing Alex- Roger showed a slightly surprised face and asked,

"Did something happen? you usually take a lot more time to bath"

"I just wasn't in the mood today" answered Alex.

Even though Roger knew Alex was lying he didn't push the matter and decided to change the subject,

"So are you ready?" Asked Roger with a closed eye smile to Alex.

"yes, Seems you are to" Alex knew that Roger knows he was lying but wasn't going to ask, even though it wasn't a secret he wasn't bothered enough to say it. 

They exited the inn and Alex started to follow Roger as Roger led the way.

They stopped in front of a stole that looked fairly normal but with many people surrounding it,

Alex looked at the thing they were selling and it was, ice-cream... 

'Snow-twirls' were just the word for ice-cream in this world. Alex didn't want to try it anymore and wanted to go back but Roger held him in place,

When Hiroto was young he always wanted to try out ice-cream from what he had heard from people about it, his parents decided to give him but they changed its taste to everything he hated. The ice-cream gave him a mental scar and when he grew older and found out what they did he never took the initiative to eat it,

And today he was going to eat it again. He was nor mentally nor physically ready for it,

sitting on a bench with a cone of 'Snow- Twirls' with the most hesitance he has ever had in his lifetime while Roger watched amusingly at Alex.

He took the wooden spoon in the brown creamy texture of the ice-cream and only got as much as a drop of water on the spoon that sent Roger laughing as the 'stubborn- Alex' was hesitating on something this small.  

Alex quickly shoved the spoon in his mouth while closing his eyes- he was annoyed at Roger for making fun of him, the old man never missed a chance.

However, he was never expecting what happened next.

The was so good that it cracked a bit of Alex's emotionless face. Roger was so surprised by the aura Alex that he had almost choked on his ice- cream,

Alex looked down to see his was finished and couldn't help but be disappointed. He wanted more so he did the next best thing and said to Roger,

"I want more, Buy me more," Alex said with the most serious face he had ever made,

"hmm...- If you call me grandpa" Roger was happy Alex was enjoying something and acting more his age, he knew Alex wouldn't call him grandpa but it was a chance-

"I want to eat more, gramps" 

"!?-" Roger choked.

He immediately bought Alex more ice-cream,

Alex was enjoying his ice- cream while Roger praised the gods for giving him this chance,  When Alex saw half of the crowd heading to the right, 

Curious, Alex asked Roger why they were heading there. 

"oh- they.. they are heading to the colosseum," Roger said in a sour tone,

"Colosseum..?" 

A/N:

I tried a Peanut butter sandwich for the first time today,

it was delicious.